one

"Y/N" he whispered your name softly in your ear, wrapping his strong arms around your waist. You moaned, as his lips brushed against your skin. His hot breath sending chills throughout your body.

"Y/N" he moaned your name again.

His soft lips trailing from your neck, to your jaw and finally capturing your lips with his own. His hand caressed your thigh and he grabbed your waist pulling you closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Y/N!"

Your body jolted awake. You sat up and gazed around the class. Every students eyes were on you. You felt embarrassed and slightly tilted your head down, letting your hair cover your flustered face.

"Y/N, I called you multiple times." your teacher scowled at you. You heard flutters of laughter from around the room, clearly amused by you getting into trouble.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." You apologized.

"Good. You'll be sitting detention after school." he said and turned around to carry on teaching. You mentally cursed yourself for spending half the night watching kdramas. Don't judge.

You buried your head into your arms and thought about that dream you had moments ago. You found it weird, you have never had a dream about a boy or even about being kissed before. It felt so real, but then again why would it? Im just a fat girl. You thought to yourself. Yeah, you were, but you preferred to be called chubby.

The bell rang indicating that school was over. You got up from your seat and walked up to the classroom door, trying to pass students. As you were walking out the classroom you tripped over someone's foot and fell right onto your face.

"Ouch..." You groaned and rubbed your head. That's sure gonna leave a bruise.

You heard laughter erupt from behind you and got up and darted your eyes around the crowd of students. They were all laughing and pointing at you, some giving you death stares and others making inappropriate animal noises. You didn't hesitate to run away from the laughing crowd. "Where are you going? Pig!" You heard one of the girls call out to you. You ignored her and kept on running.

You ran into the restroom and locked yourself into a bathroom stall. This was a daily thing that happened to you. You getting bullied and hiding in a bathroom stall or, your personal favourite, the schools roof.

You had a normal childhood. No one had bullied you for your weight, but when you entered 6th grade, everything changed. You got bullied a lot and it was difficult at first, but you learnt to just ignore them and not be bothered by their mean comments.

Then when high school came, they hurled mean insults and started to physically hurt you too. You rarely spoke to anyone and you barely had any friends. You always thought it would be better like that, just being alone and not being bothered by people's presence. But sometimes it gets lonely when you have no one to talk to. You really do wish to have a friend who would love you for you and not care of how you looked but , sadly, you have not met any.

"Open up! I need to piss!" a girl yelled from the other side of the door and started banging on the thin piece of wood that separated you two. You jumped a bit being surprised by the sudden bang.

You opened the door and walked out.

"Finally! What took you so long? Did you take a shit or something?" She asked, but you didn't answer as she pushed passed you and hurried to the toilet.

You walked out of the bathroom and headed to your locker. You reached your locker and you opened it and took out your books. You heard a few whispers and soft giggles coming from behind you. You turned around to spot a group of girls.