five

You laid on your bed contemplating if you should take Taehyung's offer on going to his party or not.

You walked up to your closet and looked for an outfit. You sighed in frustration. There was nothing in your closet that satisfied you. Since you spent most of your time at home, you hardly went shopping.

"Hey, sis. What are you doing?" your younger sister asked and jumped onto your bed.

"Hey, I'm just trying to find an outfit." you said and she looked at you shockingly.

"My sister? Trying to find an Outfit? I've never heard you complain about wanting an outfit." She laughed at you and you threw a pillow at her face.

"Hey! I got invited to a party. Okay." you told her and once again your sister looked at you in shock.

"Okay. Get out." you told your sister and pointed at the door. She got up and left while laughing. After she left you sat on the floor looking at your messy closet. Your eyes flickered to a piece of paper on the floor. Xai you thought.

You quickly got your phone out and punched in the number before pressing the call button.

You nibbled at the nail of your thumb as you waited for Xai to answer the call. After three rings she picked up and you nervously bit your lip.

Hello?

The soft yet deep voice spoke through the phone and you quickly answered back. "Uh, hi. Is this Xai?" You asked just to make sure she had not given you a fake number.

Yes, who is speaking.

Oh? She actually didn't lie about giving you her number. That's new. You cleared your throat and told her who you were.

Oh, hi! Since you calling I guess you need my help?

She sounds so excited you thought. You shuffled to your bed and sat down. "Yes actually, I needed help on finding a outfit for a party?"

You asked with clenched eyes as you awaited for her answer.

Sure! We can meet up at the mall tomorrow?

"Uh, yeah" you said with raised eyebrows, looking at your phone screen then placing it back onto your ear.

Great, see you then!

You pressed the end call button and stared at your phone in disbelief. This better be worth it.

____

You arrived at the mall and saw a smiling Xai waving excitedly at you. You waved back and greeted her.

"You ready to go and find a sexy outfit?" She asked while smirking at you. You didn't respond and she took your hand and dragged you inside the mall.

You tried keeping up with her. She moved so fast, and she started throwing clothes into your arms and told you what to change into. She turned you around and pushed you to the changing room.

"Find a dressing room and call me when you're done." she said, her back facing you as she waited outside for you to change.

You went into the dressing room and you must say she had good style. Nothing too revealing and it suited your body well.

You walked out of the dressing room and Xai observed you. You wore ripped jeans with a black printed sweater and boots with a black denim jacket. It showed off your curves nicely.