thirty-three

(authors note: slightly unedited. There may be slight word spelling/grammar mistakes please do inform me if you see anything 🥺❤️)

Its been a week.

There was no sign of you. Nor has any of your friends heard from you. They were worried. Extremely worried.

Your friends tried calling and texting you but your phone has been off. Your friends even tried visiting you but they were always sent home by your mom.

Xai was so worried that she sat by your desk hoping you would appear, she had even shed a few tears because after a long time she felt like she had a real friend. Even though Jackson and Xai were not on speaking terms, he would sneak glances at her just to make sure she was okay and it definitely hurt seeing his loved one in distress.

Xai has noticed that taehyung has been skipping school. He would go home if you didn't show during first period and he began to dissociate himself from everyone. It was sad. Your absence has put everyone in a solemn mood.

Bambam, youngjae, seokjin, jinyoung and hoseok tried to be there for their friends and tried cheering them up. Sky was worried as well but ignored everything that has been occurring to focus on school and get her mind off things.

Serendipity had to head back home to France due to a family emergency, so she had no idea of what was going on.

Namjoon had been texting you everyday, he knew you needed someone near you even if you weren't on your phone he still messaged you regardless.

Jungkook was a mess. He was worried something might have happen to you just like the last time. This repetition of episodes is starting to get to him. He thought you were finally trying to open up, only to be shoved back into your shell. He had a bad feeling someone did something to you, call it a gut feeling or his intuition, something has definitely happened and he is terrified that this is it. He will never see you again and you will isolate yourself from everyone. That thought terrified him, creating a sickly feeling in his mouth.

Jungkook bit his lower lip nervously as he walked into the canteen, eyes scanning for a blonde head. Spotting the person jungkook was after, he cleared his throat and walked to where the blonde was sitting.

"Jimin" jungkook muttered out his name. Jimin stared blankly at his plate of untouched food. Jimin...jimin looked like the life source has been sucked out of him, leaving him looking cold and pale.

Jungkook gazed at the side of jimins face waiting for jimin to acknowledge him. He was about to call out jimins name again until jimin turned his head and slowly looked up at jungkook. Jungkook had to suppress a gasp. Jimin was so pale, the dark rings under his eyes were clear as day and his eyes, his eyes were devoid from any emotion. The mischievous gleam in his eyes were gone, replaced with  emptiness.

"Jungkook..." jungkook couldn't even recognize his voice by how hoarse it sounds. What happened to him? Has your disappearance made him so lifeless? Jungkook didn't know.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" Jimin forced a grin, but jungkook could clearly see how he is struggling to keep his smile.

"Have you heard from y/n?" Jungkook asked. Jimins eyes widened slightly as if he been punched in the gut. Well to Jimin it clearly felt like that, he quickly cleared his throat and glanced back to his untouched food.

"No"

"Did you call her?"

"No"

"Text her?"

"No, I-"

"Then what the fuck did you do then? Aren't you worried about her at all!?"

Jimin frowned, "Jungkook, I'm the last person in this world that y/n would want to talk to"