thirty-four

Soft patters of water dripped down your window pane. The soft raindrops made your heart flutter with serenity. You breathed out, eyes gazing up onto your ceiling as you laid sprawled out on your bed.

Its quiet. The only audible sound would be your breathing and the rain outside. It's been a week since you last been at school. Do you miss it? Ha, not in the slightest but you do miss your friends. This time alone gave you quite sometime to think, to heal and to adjust. You are honestly just so tired. Tired of life, tired of feeling miserable for yourself and tired of just being tired. Having to feel this emptiness in your chest every single day. Having to worry when will your next panic attack consume you.

Why do i have to worry so much?

You let out a frustrated shriek. You know you might look like a lunatic right now, but you would do anything just to let this darkness inside of you go. It has gotten so bad that your mother didnt want you to return to school and just finish your school year through home schooling. That idea sounded like a rescue, a escape from your bullies, your friends and your life that you slowly started to build for yourself.

But oh how that offer sounded so tempting. To just leave and never look back. But you couldn't. You couldn't let them win. Your heart wouldn't let you make that decision to leave. You had to stay.

Although, you were beaten pretty badly by hiras friends or whatever they are to her. You managed to get only a few bruises on your ribs and legs. They hit places that wouldnt be noticeable but still leave a hefty impact on your body. The boy that left that day, you recall as San. He came back again, you dont know why he did but he did. He told hira that a teacher is marching our way and they fleeted.

While you struggled to get up, he took it upon himself to help you. "Leave before the teacher catch you here." You struggled to tell him, breathing heavily with each step you took. He just frowned and said so what and continued to aid you, even through your journey home. Luckily, you mother wasnt home that day, your sister was at school and he helped you to your room.

What surprised you about san is he didnt leave your side after that and asked you if you were okay which you replied with yeah I'll survive. He nodded not seeming convinced at all but you just let him be as you laid on your bed ignoring the pain on your sides.

"Why does that bitch bully you?"

You opened your eyes and tilted your head to the side, frowning a bit. His eyes bore into yours. The look he gave you was that of intensity and all round seriousness. He waited for you to speak but all you could do is shrug.

"I do not know. Why would anyone bully someone?" you said, relaxing back and closing your eyes once more not expecting him to say anything else.

"Well, did you do something to piss her off or what?"

"How should i know? Like you said she's a bitch so ask her why she is one not me." you replied irritated. If he was going to ask questions could he at least be mindful of how to ask them.

"Nah, I'll pass on that." he sneered, fixing his gaze on a book that was on your shelf and a cute howl's moving castle bookholder was decorated in between your books. He sighed and looked at you even he knew that you wouldn't dare hurt anyone and that hira is just a bitch. He could tell you were tired and decided it will be his cue to leave. He stood up just as you opened your eyes to look at him. He gave you a curt nod and whispered a goodye.

"By the way, I'm sorry I left you alone at first." He bowed and began to walk out your door, leaving a soft click as he closed it and left.

After that day you already knew San saved you from getting brutally beaten even more. No teacher ever goes to the classrooms that are basically off limits, you didnt know why, they just didn't. You may be assuming, but observing the teachers not one would care what a student did here and thats why you had a hunch he helped you.

My chubby girl [BTS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara