eleven

It's been a week since Jimin was not in school and when he did eventually show up. He had to bully you again which made your blood boil.

You were walking outside the school and headed to the basketball court with Xai. You told her about what happened with Jimin and as expected she was shocked.

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I told him whatever and then left" you repeated and Xai looked at you shockingly. Xai never expected you to stand up to Jimin.

"I'm so proud of you!" She squealed and embraced you into a tight hug. Xai jumped with you in her arms up and down in the air and you struggled to breathe as the girl was basically strangling you.

"Who knew you had balls" Xai chuckled and you blushed as she let you go. You and Xai sat down on the benches watching the boys play basketball. You gasped and your eyes widened, Xai looked at you confused.

"What if he is pissed!?Oh shit what have I done?" you asked shaking Xais shoulders. You grabbed your hair frustratedly and groaned.

"I'm so dead, I'm so dead, I'm so dead" You repeated, with your hands covering your face and you rocked back and forth in your seat.

"Calm down would'ya? His not gonna do anything" Xai said exasperated. "After what you told him I'm sure he will leave you alone for good. Geez, what happened to the girl that just spoke up to Jimin?"

You continued rocking back and forth ignoring Xai. Xai rolled her eyes as she watched her boyfriend playing basketball. She cheered for him as he smiled cockily at her and blew kisses in her direction.

"Y/N" Xai called you.

"Y/N" Xai repeated.

"Mhm?" You hummed in response with your head laid in between your legs and your arms hugging your body.

"Would you stop being paranoid? I'm going to go play some basketball, okay? You going to be alright by yourself?"

You waved her off and continued rocking back and forth. "Aish this kid" Xai muttered under her breathe and jumped off the benches and headed towards the boys.

"XAI!!" Jackson dramatically screamed loudly your friends name, that you could hear too.

"JACKSON!!" Xai shouted but not as loud as jackson. Jackson ran over to his girlfriend. He hugged her and picked her up, spinning her around in his arms and Xai held tightly onto his shoulders a small shriek leaving her mouth.

"Okay,Okay, Okay,Jackson, put me down! Before you drop me!" Xai said in between laughs.

You watched from afar at how your friend and Jackson hugged each other. They sure are meant for each other You thought. You admired Jackson and Xais relationship, slowly forgetting about jimin. You smiled lightly as Xai headlocked jackson. Their relationship was sure something else, weird yes, but cute. You wanted a relationship like theirs where they can be boyfriend and girlfriend and act like best friends too. You spotted six other boys playing with. Since they were uneven one boy decided to take a break. You chuckled as you saw how Xai was whipping jacksons ass in basketball.

"Why are you sitting all by yourself?"

The sudden voice did not startle you as you knew it all too well. You smiled lightly and continued looking over at Xai. "Is there a reason why you are here?" You asked ignoring the raven head boys question.

He sighed and sat down next to you.

"I came with the boys to play some basketball" jungkook said.