nineteen

The sun slowly started to set, the sun rays disappearing making your bright room begin to darken. You laid in your bed, jungkook laying next to you.

When you got to your room, earlier, jungkook refused to let you go. Worried, that he would have a panic attack again, you decided to stay with him. Which now, led to you wrapped in jungkooks masculine arms tightly.

You breathed softly against his chest, your peaceful slumber making jungkook smile. He gently touched your cheek, and traced the line of your cheek bone. He admired everything about you, your plump thick lips, to your cute little button noise. He swept your fringe from your forehead and he giggled at how adorable you looked.

His smile soon started to fade, when he knew that this wouldn't always be the same. Yes, he missed cuddling you and being around you. But he knew, him just apologizing won't change how he hurt you. He sighed, and held your chubby hand in his. He kissed your hand gently, and played with your fingers.

He rested his head on yours and inhaled your scent. His chest rose as he exhaled sharply. Closing his eyes, he decided to rest and take in this moment he had with you, even if it was just a little while.

He missed having you by his side.

___

Namjoon sat on your couch, his leg shaking as he tapped his foot on the floor board continuously. He looked down at his hands as he fiddled with it.

He has been sitting there for the past hour waiting for you. Hoping that you were okay as well as jungkook. He tried watching TV to distract himself, but he zoned out each time. His thoughts remained on you and jungkook. He still found it confusing how you knew jungkook. For as long as namjoon knew Jungkook, Jungkook has never mentioned you. Which got Namjoon thinking, did Jungkook do something to you, is he a family friend or is he somehow related to you? Namjoon didn't know what to think but his only answer could be that jungkook did do something to you and he knew it wasn't good.

Namjoon was really starting to get irritated with his friends. Jimin bullying you and now jungkook, who may have done something to you. Namjoon noticed that the only person you seem to like was Taehyung, considering how close he was with your sister and mother.

Looking around your living room area, Namjoon eyes narrowed. There was no picture of your father. Assuming he might have died, but even if he did, you would probably still have a picture of him. Namjoon found you very mysterious, and closed off. You had a bright personality that you would only show if a person spoke to you. But deep down namjoon knew that that bright you was just half of you.

Namjoon looked up, zoning out for so long. He saw jin and hoseok fast asleep on the couch opposite him. While, taehyung stared blankly at the TV screen. Namjoon stood up and walked over to the two sleeping boys. He shook them gently and they whined, "nooo, let me sleep"hoseok whined, hitting namjoons hand.

Namjoon would of found this really cute, but he was in no mood to laugh. "Go home, I'll call you guys later" namjoon said as he shook them again. They groaned but got up. They nodded at namjoon and jin took hold of a sleepy hoseok who refused to wake up. Jin rubbed his sleepy eyes and scowled at how heavy hoseok was.

Namjoon turned to face taehyung. "Tae, you should go too" taehyung shook his head and crossed his arm. "No. I'm staying. I'm her best friend and she needs me" taehyung said, looking up at namjoon.

Namjoon nodded. He had no energy to argue with taehyung. Namjoon sat back at his spot on the couch and laid his head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Why are you here" taehyung asked suddenly. Namjoon eyes narrowed. He lifted his head and  stared at taehyung.

"Since when were you friends with, y/n?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head a bit to the side. Not giving namjoon a chance to answer his previous question.