six

You gazed around the room. Everyone was drunk and partying like crazy, people were grinding onto each other or either making out. You and Xai spotted a table at the back of the room and went to go sit.

"Well, damn. This party is wrecked" Xai said as she gazed around the room.

"Yeah. Are people always like this at parties?" You asked.

"Pretty much. Yeah" Xai said and stuffed her face with chips.

You gazed around and your eyes flickered towards a dirty blonde haired boy. Jimin You thought. He was full on making out with a girl, he was literally sucking the face off her who seems to be enjoying it.

"Y/N!" a voice called you and startled you a bit. You turned around to be met with taehyung. You gave him a wide smile as he stumbled towards you and sat down on the empty chair next to yours.

"You came!" He said, shouting at you through the loud music. He must be drunk.

"Yeah I did!" You shouted back. He stared at you his mouth parted in aware. You gave him a confused look. "You look great, Y/N. I almost didn't recognize you." Your face immediately reddened and you shyly smiled at taehyung. "Thank you, taehyung. You look great too." You said and he nodded his head, a sly smirk planted on his face. You weren't going to lie though, he really did look good, he always does. His the Gucci king. You looked over at Xai seeing her grinning at you evilly. Thanks to her you looked amazing. You averted your gaze and glanced over at the table were Jimin sat and to your surprise he was gone. Probably going to make out with that girl privately. You looked over at Xai again to see her staring at a drunken Taehyung.

"Yo, taehyung this is my friend, Xai" You said and tarhyung turned his body towards Xai.

"Hey" he said and grinned sexily at Xai causing her to blush like crazy. Well, taehyung sure has some charm over the ladies, he was a playboy after all.

"Um... hey" she said shyly. They started talking and Xai already won over taehyungs attention, he handed her a drink as they both giggled at each other. You got up from your seat to give the love-birds some privacy.

You decided to explore the house. Every where you went you saw people getting it on. Could they not shut the door? You turned around and accidentally bumped into someone. What is with me? You cursed at yourself for always being clumsy and bumping into people.

"Sorry" you apologized to the person.

"It's okay. I wasn't watching were I was going" he said. You stared at the mint haired boy, who looked very familiar. You decided to introduce yourself instead of eyeing him awkwardly.

"I'm Y/N" You let out and awkwardly shuffled your feet. He brought up his hand and you hesitantly shook his hand with yours.

"I'm yoongi" he said and smiled at you exposing a gummy smile. You smiled back as he let go of your hand and backed away from you a bit. You stood awkwardly eyeing each until yoongi spoke "Well, I better get going it was nice meeting you."

"You too" you said. He smiled at you one last time before leaving. Well that was awkward. You mentally face palmed yourself. You must not forget though these people are popular, and you assumed yoongi was popular too. Maybe that's why he was so quick to leave? You thought.

You gazed around and decided to explore some more. Taehyung's house is massive. Each floor brightly carved with marble tiling. You turned a corner and You felt two strong arms push you into a room. You fell onto your stomach and heard a click sound. You groaned and quickly stood up. Shit.

No no no no no you thought.

You tried opening the door, but it was locked. You banged on the door but no one heard you. "HELP!" You shouted. "Someone please help! I'm locked in here!" You shouted multiple times but no one heard you.