prologue

You were standing, body tensed. Your muscles in your body refusing to budge. Your mind screamed at you to run the hell away from here but your body wouldn't listen.

You stood in the middle of the hall in front of everyone. Their gazes piercing your skin. You felt embarrassed and humiliated, your chest tightened as people called you ugly names.

"PIG!"

"FAT ASS!"

"COW!"

You wanted to block it out, but you couldn't. Their words stung and you wanted to just disappear. You couldn't bare existing in the presence of the people you despised.

Your face was buried into your hands as you cried. You couldn't stop the tears from rolling down your cheeks.

"WHAT A CRY BABY!"

"CRYING WONT HELP YOU, PIG!"

"SHE LOOKS UGLIER WHEN SHE CRIES!"

"Please stop" You whispered.

"SORRY WE CANT HEAR YOU, PIG!"

"OINK OINK!"

The crowd chanted more insults at you as you stood there in the hallway, wishing you could just disappear. You felt like you were going to be sick as you heard multiple footsteps coming towards you. People punched and slapped you in your face and you groaned in pain. "How do you like that, huh, cow?" You wrapped your arms around your pain filled body.

You looked at the person who slapped you. It was a girl, no other than queen K herself. She rules the school with her tall, slim figure and her large chest (which is fake) and skimpy shorts. She stood before you, her heavy makeup covering her once pretty face. You hated her as well as the rest of the people in this school.

You looked at her, expressionlessy.

She glared at you, her fake eyelashes batting as she blinked. You stood in front of her holding in your laugh, quite obviously amused by how her lashes have not fallen off yet. She noticed this and raised her hand again, to deliver another hit to your face.

You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for her hand to come in contact with your face but you felt nothing. You heard a few gasps and whispers coming from the crowd. Confused, you opened your eyes slightly and could not believe what you have just seen.

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. A blonde boy stood in front of you, gripping hard onto the girls wrist. She looked frightened and shocked as he glared at her. His eyes dark and jaw clenched. His back was faced towards you, but you could tell he was absolutely pissed.

"Don't you ever lay a hand on her again. Do you hear me?" You flinched as the boy raised his voice at the trembling girl, his tone so cold and dark that it made you shiver in fear.

The girl gulped.

His eyes darted towards everyone in the hall. His one hand in a tight fist that all you could see was white skin, his other hand gripped harder onto the girls wrist and she whimpered in pain.

"As for everyone else, touch her again or call her names and I will find you and make your life a living hell."

The boy let go of the girls wrist and came towards you, he took hold of your hand and caressed your cheek. Your body relaxed with his touch and you stared at the boy with glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry." he croaked and brought you into a tight embrace, attempting to comfort you.

___________________________
_____________

What did you guys think of the first chapter?
I hope you will enjoy this story
My Chubby Girl

Edited