nine

You groaned as you sat up a bit and felt pain from your leg. You opened your eyes slightly. Your eyes adjusting a bit to gather your surroundings and you let out a loud yelp. You saw two sets of eyes staring down at you.

"What the hell?You gave me a heart attack!" You yelled at the dark head boy who stared down at you. A amusing smirk planted on his handsome features.

"Sorry" he chuckled. You glared at the boy as you watched him sit beside you on the bed. His smirk not leaving his face, which annoyed you even more.

"Jungkook, What are you doing here?" He simply shrugged and smiled lazily at you. You rolled your eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"If you won't say why you are here then just leave" you said pointing towards the door.

"I came to call you. School is about to end soon" He said and your eyes widened. You hadn't realized you slept the entire school day.

"I also came to check up on you"

You scoffed.

"Please Jungkook. I know you don't care, so do me and yourself a favor and leave." He just stared at you, your words having no effect on him. Why is he so stubborn?

"If that's what you want. I'll leave." He said. For a moment you saw hurt in his eyes, but you quickly brushed it off. You averted your gaze and waited for him to leave. He got up slowly, his eyes never leaving your figure. He turned and walked towards the door his hand on the handle. "I do care" he said to himself and opened the door to leave.

You laid back down your hands covering your eyes. "Stupid, jungkook" you muttered to yourself. You didn't know what was Jungkook motives in coming to see you, it honestly confused you. You sighed and slowly got up into a sitting position and tried to stand. Your legs wobbled a bit but you caught yourself. You slowly limped to the door and opened it.

~~~~

Jungkook saw how those girls treated you. He hated it. He wanted to help you but he couldn't make himself to do so. He was such a coward, maybe that's why you hate him so much. He would hate himself too.

It's been five years since he lost you. Five damn years that he missed you. He was such an idiot to let you go after he promised you that he'll always be by your side, but he failed you.

In letting you go he only hurt you more. Trying to hold a image was not worth losing your friendship. If he could turn back time he would and fix everything. Maybe then you and him would of still been best friends.

Jungkook missed how you use to call him kookie. He was your everything, your shoulder to cry on, your protector. He was that one  person you loved most in the world and you were his universe. He was yours. And you were his.

You use to look at him like he was the most amazing and most beautiful person you have ever seen. Now, you look at him coldly and you hate seeing him, let alone him being near you. Everyday he witness you get bullied by those group of girls and as well as Jimin.

The sweet girl he once knew is gone. He blames himself for what you become. Maybe you were only this tuff person when he was around. But he knew and you knew you are hurting. He made you become this person your not. Even if he try to apologize it won't make any difference, you would still hate him and he would understand. He was the cause to your pain.

~~~~~~~

You were limping out of the school building. How you wished for a car now. You held onto the bars of the stairs trying to not fall on your face. You limped down and you successfully made it down the stairs.