four

"Y/N." a soft yet deep voice whispered in your ear.

He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him and caressed your long black hair and tilted your head a little to the side. He leaned down and placed soft kisses on your jaw then went lower, placing more on your sensitive neck.

He sucked and kissed it, leaving purplish marks on your bare skin. You felt him, you felt the warmth from his body and how relaxed you became with just his simple touch on your body. You moaned, as you felt his hands rubbing your thigh and you grabbed onto his hair pulling on it lightly and pulling him closer to you.

"You're so beautiful." he said softly.

Your eyes shot open and your breathing became heavy. This dream again? Why did I dream of it again? You thought. You sighed heavily and rolled on your bed and stretched your body. Letting the dream disappear from your mind.

You got up from your bed and did your daily morning routine. You got dressed and headed downstairs. Your mom was still asleep and you looked at your watch to see it was still pretty early but you decided to head to school anyway.

The halls were empty as you headed to class. You opened the door to see someone else was also in class, you ignored the person and went to go sit at the back by the window. You laid your head down and closed your eyes. You heard shuffling of feet and felt someone sit near you. You slightly opened your eyes. It was Taehyung.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked. You shrugged and turned your head in the other direction. He sighed and walked to the other side to meet your face and again you turned your head away from him.

"Y/N." he called you but you ignored him.

"I want to talk to you. Can you please face me?" He asked softly and you slowly lifted your head and slouched in your seat, your gaze slowly meeting his.

"Talk" You said.

He took a seat and sat opposite you. He stared at you for a moment, before exhaling. "I'm sorry for being rude to you" he apologized. You sighed.

"Don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean it." You said and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back at you showing off his boxy smile.

"You're way too forgiving." he said and chuckled.

"Yeah, well, why always hold a grudge with someone when you can just forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges." You told him as he stared at you for a moment like he was intrigued by what you said and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Yeah, you're right." he eventually said and gave you a small smile.

"How did you know I didn't mean it though?" He asked curiously and leaned forward, resting his hands under his chin.

"I've met you. I can see you're a good person, not what you put out to be though." You said and he smiled brightly at you and you giggled at his cuteness.

"I'm good at judging people." You added and Taehyung nodded, agreeing with your statement. "I can see."

"Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you, I'm having a party tomorrow. You should come." Taehyung spoke with excitement and your smile immediately faltered.

"Um...Taehyung." You uttered, unsure on how to tell the boy no. You were not a big fan of party's or people. You preferred to be at home, read on Wattpad and binge watch on Netflix.

"Please say you will come?." He asked with pleading eyes. Damn, why does he have to be so cute? You thought. You rubbed the side of your temple with your hand and sighed out a no. He immediately jumped up from his seat, making you flinch a bit. He crossed his arms and stared at you as if trying to intimidate you. Your body tensed a bit to see how angry he looked an you couldn't help but find it sexy. What?! No!