two

You laid on your bed, and your mind replayed what happened in detention today. A small smile crept up on your face as you turned onto your side and stared out the window.

"So, why are you in detention?" He asked you with amusement in his eyes.

"I fell asleep in class" You said with a shrug.

"That's why they put you into detention?" He asked, his voice sounded unamused.

You nodded your head hesitantly.

"Why are you in detention, huh?" You asked him and leaned a bit forward in your seat, your arms now on the desk.

"For smoking." he said nonchalantly. He leaned back in his seat and put his feet onto the desk.

You scoffed.

He furrowed his brows and inspected your face.
"Problem?" He asked.

"Well, duh. You're killing yourself with that cancerous thing." You said and rolled your eyes.

He sat up straight and leaned forward, gaze tense. You returned his stare. "Why do you care?" He asked.

You leaned back in your seat and crossed your arms and sighed. "I don't, but you should be careful with things like that." You said and glanced out the window, avoiding eye contact.

He hummed. You glanced at him and eyed him suspiciously.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." he said with a smug look on his face.

"Just spit it out." You said, clearly bored.
"Well, it sure sounds like you care." he said and smiled at you. His smile was adorable, his mouth made a box-like shape and you mentally cooed.

You cleared your throat and shook your head "I don't".

"Yes you do" he teased and rested his cheek on his one hand. That boxy smile not leaving his face. How can this boy be sexy and still be so damn cute?

"No."

"Yes~" he sang

"No"

"You can't deny it~" he sang again.

"I just met you, so why would I care about you?" You asked him. He leaned back against his chair, his one arm hanging over and he stared at you.

"I don't know." he eventually said, he shrugged and smiled at you. You chuckled at how silly he acted. Detention ended and you got up to walk out.

"See you around, Y/N" he said and waved at you. You waved back, smiling at him and walked out.

You weren't sure if Taehyung and you were friends now or strangers. You wouldn't mind being his friend but would he?

You sighed and laid on your stomach. Your eyes droopy as you drifted off into a deep sleep.

____

You were walking down the hall to your locker. You still had some time so you decided to head up to the schools roof. The roof was like your safe haven, if you ever needed to escape a class you would stay up there and enjoy the view.

You sat down on the bench and placed your headphones over your head. Tapping your foot to the rhythm of the music. You wished you could stay like this forever. No one to bother you as you simply relax with just your thoughts and your music. You heard the bell ring and took off your headphones and headed to class.

You spotted Taehyung and waved at him. He didn't wave back and just ignored you. You put your arm down slowly and furrowed your eyebrows. You noticed his friends were with him and they just stared at you confused. Your face reddened as they stared at you. The dirty blonde haired boy glared at you and you swallowed hard and gripped your book tightly against your chest and walked off to class. Ignoring his cold gaze.

Suddenly, an arm stopped in front of you. You turned to see the dirty blonde haired boy. He just stared at you. His handsome features showing no expression, but his gaze pierced into yours.

"Can you please move?" You asked politely. Instead of moving he came closer to you. You body leaned back against the locker and he looked down at you with dark eyes.

"Who do you think you are, huh?" He asked you and gripped onto your arm tightly.

"I don't know what you are talking about." You said, avoiding eye contact.

He scoffed.

"Don't play dumb" he said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not." You squeaked out in pain as he gripped onto your arm tighter.

"Jimin, just leave her." Taehyung finally spoke up and jimins intense gaze left you and went to Taehyung.

"Why are you defending her?" he asked the brunette suspiciously crossing his arms. You felt so small in between these boys as they glared at each other.

"I'm not. I'm just saying, why waste your time on a fat girl like her when there are other hot girls who want your attention." You could tell he didn't mean what he said but it still hurt.

"Yeah, you're right." he said and let go of your upper arm.

Jimin faced you again. "Don't dare talk to us or even look in our direction." he warned you and you nodded. He walked off with his group and Taehyung followed, not even sparing you a glance. You stood alone in the hall and made a decision to skip class.

"What is his problem?" you thought. It's like you did something to offend him. You heavily sighed. When will you ever not be bullied? You sighed again and walked up the stairs towards the roof. The way Jimin stared at you, you found it, somewhat...attractive? No! You could not find someone as horrible as him attractive, you don't know what's going on with yourself anymore. Imagine, falling for a bad boy like that, so cliché right?

You sat on the bench once again. The sun beamed brightly today, and you smiled as the sun kissed your skin. You hummed to yourself, satisfied with the sun. You closed your eyes, enjoying being able to bask in the sunlight. It lifted your spirits. Suddenly, the rays disappeared and you furrowed your eyebrows.

You opened your eyes slightly and you felt really exasperated. You sat up and crossed your arms over your chest and stared blankly at the dark head boy. You rolled your eyes and sighed heavily.

"What do you want?" You asked bluntly.

-----------------------

Any idea who it is ?

I just want to say thank you and I appreciate you guys so much. So like thank you so much and I love you guys💜

(Edited)