three

"Well?" You glared at the dark head boy that stood in front of you. He crossed his arms and chuckled lightly.

"I ditched class, so I came up here. I didn't expect you to be here." He told you coolly, eyeing you and wondered why you were here too.

"Well, I am. So, can you leave? I want some peace and quiet" you told him. He ignored you and came to sit next to you on the bench. You sighed frustratedly.

"The weather is nice today" he said as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back so the sun could shine fully on his face.

"What do you want, jungkook?" You asked the dark haired boy bluntly.

He shrugged and continued feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin. You sighed and got up from your seat. You didn't wanted to be any where near him, especially alone.

"Where you going?" He asked you as your back was faced towards him, walking to the roofs door.

"None of your business"

You walked down the stairs and through the corridors you felt relieved as Jungkook wasn't near you. You remembered how you and Jungkook use to be best friends when you were younger but it all changed when you started sixth grade.

Flashback

"Jungkook!" You called out to him.

It was the first day of school and you were so excited to see him again. You ran up to jungkook and pulled him into a tight embrace. He chuckled and hugged you back.

"I missed you, kookie" you said with puppy doe eyes, smiling brightly at him.

He giggled at your cuteness and pinched your cheek lightly. " I missed you too." He said and he smiled at you showing off your favorite bunny-like smile of his.

You walked with Jungkook to class and everyone in class surrounded him. Jungkook was one of the popular kids and you, well, were unpopular. You pushed through the crowd surrounding the doorway and headed to your seat at the back as everyone called out to jungkook.

"Please sit with me!"

"No me!"

"Kookie, over here!"

People shouted from left to right and you rolled your eyes, annoyed at how the people are clinging onto him. Jungkook ignored them and came to sit next to you. Everyone glared at you.

"Why is he sitting next her" they whispered.

"She's so fat, how can he be friends with her"

They whispered but you could hear quite well what they said. You looked down with sad eyes, jungkook noticed how your mood suddenly changed. He took your hand and caressed it softly, playing with your fingers and doing circular motions in the palm of your hand.

"Y/N, don't listen to them. They just jealous" jungkook said, he gently rubbed your back and you smiled at him and buried your head into his chest.

"Thank you, kookie." You whispered and you could tell he was smiling. "No problem, sweets" he said and caressed your long black hair. "I promise to always be by your side" he said. You looked up at him and held your pinky out. "Pinky-promise?" You asked like a little kid and jungkook laughed. He linked his pinky with yours and smiled. "Pinky-promise"

For the past few months you and jungkook were doing fine, but you noticed that jungkook barely talks to you or hangs out with you anymore. You felt hurt. You thought you were losing your best friend and you were right. After becoming popular he stopped talking to you and he doesn't spare a glance at you anymore. It's like you were strangers to each other and honestly you hated it so much.

You wanted to approach Jungkook but you didn't know how as he was always with a group of people. So, long after debating with yourself you decided to approach him, while he was surrounded by people. You regretted it.

"Jungkook!" You called out to him. Everyone's eyes were now fixed on you. Some looked confused as to why you wanted to communicate with him. Jungkook stood up and walked up to you.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly and you felt a sharp pain gather into your chest. Jungkook never spoke to you so coldly before.

"I want my best friend back" You softly muttered with teary eyes. You stared at Jungkook as he just stared at you emotionless.

"Please, jungkook! We-we use to be so close...how can you be so cold to me?" You asked as your voice cracked as you struggled to hold back your tears. You took hold of his hand and pulled him into hug. "Please, kookie" your voice broke as you sobbed onto the boys chest. He broke out of your embrace, pushed you back and his dark eyes gazed into yours.

"We are not friends" he said in a low voice. He turned around, his back facing you as he tilted his head to the side. "I will never be friends with a fat girl" with that he walked off and the crowd followed him. You stood in the canteen. You couldn't move, you felt like your heart has been ripped out and stepped on.

You ran out of the canteen and hid yourself into the janitors closet. You cried your eyes out, you felt like the world was against you. You screamed frustratedly, letting all your anger out. You hit the side of your fist onto the floor repeatedly, until you felt your hands get numb. You leaned back against the wall and wrapped your arms around your legs.

"You promised" you whispered to yourself, you closed your eyes and sobbed quietly.

End flashback

You and jungkook dont speak to each other at all. After that day you cut yourself from everyone. You didn't want to be hurt again or trust anyone anymore. It's been five years since your friendship with jungkook ended and this made you glad you weren't friends with him but deep down you knew you missed him and still cared for him a little.

You shook your head and cursed at yourself for thinking back on that. "Stop torturing yourself, Y/N" you spoke to yourself. You sighed and walked again around the school. You went into the garden and sat beside a rose bush. So pretty You thought. "Only if I was beautiful as you" you spoke to the flowers.

______________________________

My friend wrote me a poem yesterday and I loved it so much that I had to share it with you guys.

They call me chubby
It's okay
They call me curvy
That's amazing

I said it's okay when they call me chubby.
I said it's alright when they say I'm curvy.
I said that's amazing when they say I'm cute.

Because I'm chubby.
Because I'm curvy.
Because I'm cute.
Because I'm friendly.
Because, because, because,
I could continue on.

They know I'm proud of who I am.
They must know I'm proud of my background.
They know I'm proud of my body!!
My face, my lifestyle, my whole entire freakin life.

But what they must know is that
IM MORE THAN THAT!!
~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and this poem my friend dedicated to me. Thank you sm and I love you