eighteen

You walked alongside namjoon

You walked alongside namjoon. Laughing and talking, enjoying the boys company. Namjoon offered to take you home. You kindly refused at first, but caved as soon as the boy started to pull out his lower lip.

On your way out of the school building, you accidentally bumped into someone. You quickly apologized to the person but was cut short as the person grabbed hold of you and held you tightly against there chest. You struggled to breath, arms waving in the air for help. The person let you go, but you were grabbed again as the person grabbed hold of your face.

"FLUFFY" tae cried, and started squeezing your cheeks. He wrapped his arms around your waist and jumped up and down in the air, with you in his arms, excitedly.

"TAE, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN-" taehyung quickly let you go and you patted yourself and fixed your wrinkled shirt. You pointed at tae ready to pounce on him when you heard a loud bang coming from inside the building. You looked up at the boys, they held the same expression as you. Without even realising, you ran back into the school. The closer you got the louder the bangs where easily heard. Taehyung and namjoon were close behind you, they almost bumped into you when you stopped abruptly. They looked at your terrified form, your lips parted and eyes wide as you stared straight. The bang was heard again and you jumped, hand covering your mouth you took a step forward. Namjoon and taehyung teared their eyes away from you the moment they heard the bang again.

Without hesitation, namjoon stepped forward and shouted, "jeon, stop!"

Jungkook held his fist up in mid-air and glanced over at the voice. Namjoon ran up to jungkook and threw his arms around the frightened boy. His body shook in namjoons arms and he shushed jungkook, gently caressing the youngers hair.

You and taehyung stood frozen and silent. Taehyung slid his hand in yours and you held onto his hand tightly as you watched your ex childhood best friend break in front of you.

Jungkook thrashed and cried in namjoons arms. Namjoon tried to calm him down but kept pushing namjoon away from him. You let go of taes hand as you stepped forward, taehyung grabbed your arm pulling you back. He shook his head, his eyes telling you not to move. But you shrugged out of his grip and nodded at him, indicating that it was okay.

You walked forward and tapped on namjoon shoulder, he let go of jungkook and stepped back for you. Jungkook stopped thrashing and stood, when your form came in view. His vision blurry from tears, his tears seemed to spill out more as he placed his hands on your shoulders, he pulled you into him and lowered his head into your neck.

Your body was tense against his but soon relaxed, he gripped you tighter, scared if he let you go he would shatter into pieces. You slowly brought up your arms and hugged the boy hesitantly, your grip loose on his waist.

He cried silently on you, and you let him. You could feel the boys pain. All these years he held in these tears not once have you seen this boy cry in front of you. Back then you wished for the boy to be vulnerable, and show you his emotional side but jungkook was a tuff one. He would never let anyone see him cry, he hid his emotions well, but now this jungkook scared you. Your heart broke a little and almost forgot what the boy did to you.