seven

You groaned softly peeling your eyes open, rubbing sandy dust off your swollen eyelids. You slowly sat up from your bed and grabbed your phone from the nightstand. Your eyes widened to see multiple missed calls and messages from Xai. Without thinking you pressed the call button, Xai answered immediately.

"Xai? What's wrong? Are you okay!?" You heard a few shuffling in the background and Xais distress cry rang through your ear like bell.

"I need to see you, please"

You stood up from your bed, "where do you want to meet?" You hastily ran to your bathroom and placed the phone onto your shoulder, ear pressed against it.

"Midnight café. Please hurry" 

You both hung up as you quickly got undressed and got into the shower. With a fast pace you washed you body, you got dressed and put on a black tracksuit pants with a black long sleeve baggy shirt. With your black and white converse high tops. You left your long hair loose, walked downstairs and headed towards the front door.

"Where you off to?" Your sister shouted from the lounge.

"I'm going to meet Xai. Tell mom I'll be back home later!" You shouted from the door.

"Okay! Bye!" your sister shouted.

You closed the door behind you and walked to the coffee shop, it was not far from where you lived. You arrived and entered the shop. You saw Xai and she waved you over. The minute you sat down Xai broke down. "I'm such a horrible person." Xai cried. Your eyes widened and you held her hand trying to calm her.

"What happened?" You asked worriedly.

"Taehyung and I slept together" xai blurted out. You eyes widened at her blunt response. "but I don't think we did it" she added quickly. You sighed in relief and comforted her.

"Tell me everything that happened, after I left you and taehyung alone." You said and Xai sighed and sat up a bit in her seat.

"After you left us. We talked for a while until he offered me a drink. I think I had too many because the only thing I remember was us making out then I woke up to see Taehyung laying sleeplessly next to me. I'm such a horrible person" Xai frustratedly let out, rubbing her temples and sighed.

"You not a horrible person, Xai. You and him just kissed." You tried to reassure her. "I am a horrible person because I have a...boyfriend"

Your jaw dropped.

"You have a boyfriend?" You asked, shocked at Xais sudden confession. "Yes. I feel terrible for cheating on him"

You could see tears in Xai's eyes and you pulled her into a hug.

"Xai, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes...including me" you said the last word as a whisper. Xai looked at you confusingly. You sighed and decided to tell her about what happened last night.

"Jimin- We...um kind of k-kissed" you stuttered and gazed down at the wooden table in front of you. You heard Xai gasp. "oh my god."

You gazed up at her shocked face. "It was a mistake. He was drunk!" You explained and Xai grinned at you. "How was the kiss?" she asked and you immediately blushed. "Holy shit, you like him! Don't you?" Xai asked excitedly and a smirk curling up her lips.