sixteen

You walked on the pavement. The morning breeze felt wonderful on your pale skin. The trees were denuded of their leaves as the autumn leaves laid lifelessly, crunching against your feet with each step you took. 

Its been a while since you were outside and you were enjoying the autumn breeze. You walked slow, hands in pockets and headphones on your head. You decided it would be good to go to school today. You felt sick being inside for so long.

You thought of surprising Xai and the boys. You couldn't wait to see their reactions. You were still feeling sickly but pushed it aside. You arrived at school shortly. People whispered as you walked by. You didn't take note of them and let your hair fall on your face.

You staggered forward as you felt a hard weight crush into you, hugging you tightly. You removed your headphones and turned to face the person.

"Bambam?" You said confusingly. You and the brown haired boy were not that close, but you still considered him as a friend. He has been nothing but friendly with you and always cracked the funniest jokes to provoke his hyungs.

"I missed you! Why didn't you tell us you were coming back today!" Bambam scolded you and was a little breathless. It looked like he ran a marathon. Did he run just to catch up to you? Well that was exactly what the dark haired boy did. "You see this" he pointed at his hair and leaned in closer to you. You leaned your head back a bit, eyes wide as you stared at the single piece of grey hair. "This is from stress! I've been so worried about you! The hyungs said I couldn't visit you because you didn't want to see anyone"

You didn't notice jinyoung standing behind bambam. When jinyoung saw bambam running like a madman, he was quick to follow the boy. He ran after bambam not knowing the reason, but when your curvy figure came into view, his question was answered. Jinyoung held bambam back as he stepped forward and went to hug you. You hugged him back stiffly. He turned around and stood next to you as he glared at bambam. "Yah, bam. She just come back. Give her some space would'ya"

Bambam pouted and stomped his foot like a little kid. A small smile could be noticed on your chubby cheeks. You really did miss them. Not even a minute were you in the school was bambam already cheering you up.

Jinyoung grabbed your hand and told you to follow him. You tried to keep up with him, but his legs being longer than yours made it hard to catch up with him.

You were shortly in the canteen. From far you could see the boys chatting and playing with each other. Your heart swelled to see them.

Jinyoung pulled you forward and sat you down. Jinyoung was on your left and bambam was on your right. The boys continued chatting, not knowing you were there, until bambam cleared his throat.

All the boys turned to see a smiling and giddy bambam. They all frowned. They knew bambam was always smiling and being the cheery person he was but this bambam seemed way too happy. His eyes are not full of mischief that the boys are use to witnessing, which made them confused. You could see jinyoung smirking next to you. You leaned forward and waved at the boys. Like a child getting a new toy, the boys all sprung up, eyes wide like saucers. They ran up to you, while pushing each other in the process. Jaebum was first to get to you. He lifted you up from your chair and engulfed you into a tight bear hug. You hugged back tightly as well, missing the boys sweet scent. You smiled unknowingly, pushing your head deeper in his chest. If you were cat you would more likely be purring right now.

"Yah, hyung. You visited her, let me hug her." You heard youngjae whine.

You chuckled and let go of Jaebum. You struggled to get out of his grip as he wouldn't let you go, but you were quickly snatched by youngjae, yugyeom and mark.