twenty-six

Thank you my shysherbaes for 52K and loving this book

Thank you my shysherbaes for 52K and loving this book. I really appreciate it. LOVE YOU 😘❤

~*~

"Give my fucking phone back, sky"

Jungkook fumed glaring at the girl. Sky chuckled humorously and handed back the phone to him. "You know there is a nice way to ask"

"You don't deserve to be treated with kindness" jungkook fired, slipping his phone into his pocket.

Sky rolled her eyes and sighed. She was never really fond of him, but for your sake she had to tolerate him. He was always by your side like a puppy. Where ever you went he would follow you, like a flower needed the sun to grow he needed you. You were his little precious flower. Sky could clearly see how love stricken he was, but you never once acknowledged it. Too oblivious to notice and jungkook to cowardly to admit it, she decided to tease him just for the fun of it.

"I know I don't. The only kindness, acceptance and forgiveness I want is from y/n" sky confidently confessed running a hand through her brown soft wavy hair.

Jungkook scoffed.

Sky wanted your forgiveness? He couldn't believe it. Your kindness? She will just take advantage of again and what acceptance? For you to accept her in your life again? Not a chance.

"You've done enough damage in her life. She depended on you and you just left her..." jungkook muttered the last words out. "You left yoongi hyung as well."

"I was just a kid! I didn't know any better" sky exclaimed gripping her gift bag tightly in her hand. "You make it seem like I'm the only bad guy here. Why must I suffer alone? You hurt her as well"

"I did what was best for her" jungkook snapped back, nostrils flaring as he took a step forward.

"Humiliating her?" Sky laughed bitterly. "We are both in the wrong. Just accept it."

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook didn't flinch when he heard his name was called. Sky was quick to walk off in the other direction. Jungkook turned to the said voice and forced a smile.

"Hoseok hyung"

"Who was that person you were talking to" hoseok nodded his head in the direction of were sky went.

"Uh, it was nobody" jungkook stammered. Hoseok frowned, "You sure? You guys seemed to be in a heated conversation."

Jungkook gulped and glanced down at hoseoks hand. "What did you get namjoon hyung?" Jungkook quickly changed the subject and took the bag from hoseok to peer into it.