RM BDAY

Happy birthday namjoon/ dance monster. Where do I start?
Okay let's start with the first time I laid my eyes on him. It was November and I was laying in my bed and it was like 2 in the morning and I just remembered my friend told me about this korean group. I looked them up and I was amazed. At first I thought they all looked the same but when I watched more of their videos they surprised me even more. My eyes stopped at namjoon when he was drinking that green liquid in BS&T and I was like 'Damn'. I started to look up more on him and when I heard him speak English fluently I was like "Holy shit."

I fell in love with his beautiful dimple smile, how he cares so much for his members and how he never fails to make army happy. In my opinion, without Namjoon BTS would not be the same. My heart broke when I saw all the hate he was getting, but now I'm grateful that army are acknowledging him more. They showing so much love to him it so unreal and I'm so happy to see him smile.

To me, RM is my inspiration, my role model, my dance monster, his Kim Namjoon. I look up to him so much and I hope to one day meet him and show him how much I love him. Thank you sm Namjoon for existing and blessing the world with your knowledge of music and your beauty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON-AH. I LOVE YOU ❤️ ❤️💜💜💝💝💓💓❣️❣️💞💞💖💖✨✨ 사랑해 남준✨✨💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💝💗💗💗💘💗💝💜💜💜💜💞💞💞💓💓💓💞❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️