twenty-four

The small touch of his hand on your inner thigh set your body on fire.

Gasping, you gripped the boys arm tightly as he pinned you down onto the bed. The boy spread your thick thighs apart and grind his hard on into you. You groaned, feeling your insides burn with desire.

The blank canvas of your skin was now littered with his marks and bruises, his creation was yet to be completed.

He smirked down at you, taking each bit of you in. You bit your bottom lip lightly, your large eyes filling with lust as you so badly wanted him to ruin you.

"Jimin," you whispered. "Please."

"You have to tell me what you want, baby" jimin said huskily. Dipping down, jimin captured your lips with his, causing you to moan.

"I want you" you moaned through the kiss.

"To do what?" Jimin smirked seductively, kissing against your jaw and you gripped the back of the boys head tugging his hair roughly.

You pushed him away from you, so he could look down at you. You looked deeply into the blonde boys eyes. He traced his finger against your jaw, cupping your right cheek, jimin stared at you. His gaze was so strong causing you to weaken under him more. Jimin could not express how beautiful you are, from your long dark hair to your large obsidian eyes, from your cute button noise to your pretty plump lips. He stared at each feature of your round face and grinned when noticing your crimson cheeks.

You looked at Jimin and whispered out the words that you so badly wanted to say.

"Please, ruin me"

Jimins eyes shot open, a small shriek leaving his mouth as he tumbled onto the cold wooden floor.

His chest heaved, eyes squeezed shut and hand clutched onto his racing heart. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling, eyes peeled. He slowly sat up, groaning, he gripped onto the bed to help him up. He slowly stood, placing his hand against his lower back as he felt a slight pain stinging him. He brushed a hand through his messy hair and sighed heavily.

Sweat beaded his chest and forehead causing his hair to dampen. Jimin staggered as he felt like he was being shot in the head. "Fuck" he groaned and sat down on the bed. His head fell into his hands as he rubbed his temples, trying to ease the pain.

That didn't help, but cause more pain. Jimin slowly got up, his right hand on his head and the left held out as he tried to balance himself. Jimin carefully approached the door and opened it.

He looked around the hallway and frowned. This is not my house jimin thought. Jimins head throbbed so much that he didn't bother to think who's house he slept at. Jimin staggered down the stairs, gripping onto the rail, he slowly walked down like a baby deer taking its first step and headed towards the kitchen where he heard cluttering.

Jimin walked into the kitchen, pulling out a stool and sat onto it. He laid his head on the kitchen counter and closed his eyes. "Jimin" a deep voice called.

Jimin groaned.

He looked up, eyes half closed as he tried to sit up straight. He rubbed his crusty eyes, blinking a few times, he stared at his male friend.

"Taehyung" jimin croaked, his voice deep and raspy.

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and stared at his immature friend. Taehyung took in the sleeping boy, sighing, he turned around and grabbed a glass, pouring water into it. He searched for the aspirin in the medicine cupboards and took out two tablets.