fifteen

Warning this chapter is quite triggering. I advice not to read this chapter if you are sensitive in these cases.

_______

Its been two days that you missed school. Your mom said it was okay and you can take all the time that you need. Your mom does not know why you were like this, all she knew that you were not well and that you needed her.

You did not tell her what happened and you refused to talk to anyone. Xai visited you, your mom thought that it would be best if you spoke to a friend but you remained silent. Xai didn't pressure you and respected that you did not want to talk. But she was worried, worried that you would not talk again and not see the old y/n she knew.

Xai told the boys about the situation and they were quick to message you. Jaebum visited bringing your favourite snacks, you were grateful for his gratitude, but even so you remained like a statue.

"Come on, y/n. You need to eat" xai said exasperated. She sat at your desk table and swirled around in your chair as you laid, under your covers, lifeless on your bed.

Xai saw your unmoving body and sighed. "I'll come back later. Text me if you need anything"

Xai stood up, not waiting for a response and left your room.

_____

There was a knock on your door and you haven't realised you fell asleep. You stirred in your bed. Placing your head flat onto the pillow and laying on your stomach. The cover still over your head.

The person knocked again. You ignored it and closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

You heard the door slowly creak open and footsteps entering your room. "Hey fluffly" your friend whispered in a deep husky voice.

He waited for you to respond, but instead he was introduced by silence. Your room was too quiet for his liking. He gazed around your room, everything was neat like always, but it felt different.

Your bright and colourful room felt dull. No matter how the colours looked in his eyes it still felt unwelcome. That it was missing a specific colour.

You were the missing colour that this room needed. You brightened it with just your presence. This room was like a silhouette and you where the highlight.

Taehyungs face pained to see you like this. His best friend disappeared like a snowflake.

He sat on the edge of the bed his back faced towards you. He placed his elbows on his knees, back slumped down and his head down.

"Your sister told me about you not feeling well" Taehyung said his voice soft as he stared at his hands. "I came the minute she called. And I wondered why she didn't call me sooner. But I see now that she didn't want me to worry. She hoped Xai and Jaebum would help but you didn't utter a word"

"Please talk to me" taehyung begged. He looked at you and placed his hand on your leg. "Im really worried about you, y/n. We all are. If there is something wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me"

Taehyung looked at you one more time before he stood up. "There is someone here to see you"

The boy walked hesitantly in your room. He gazed at your figure and then to Taehyung. He stood by the doorway. Taehyung walked over to the blonde haired boy and placed his hand on his shoulder and leaned his head towards the boys ear. "She won't talk to me. Maybe you can help her" taehyung whispered.

Jimin looked at your body, deep in thought. He looked at taehyung and nodded once. Taehyung flashed a small smile to the older and squeezed his shoulder in reassurance. "Good luck"