eight

It was Monday morning. You dreaded coming to school. You did not want to be faced with Jimin. So, the only possible thing you could think of was to ran. You ran down the halls, bumping into a few people and apologizing as you continued running and hid behind a wall.

You heavily panted and sighed in relief.

You hoped Jimin would not find you. You did not want to get bullied by him today. You also hoped he forgot about the kiss. If he didn't, well it will be hell for you then. Even though were afraid of Jimin, you could not help but find him somewhat, attractive? After the intimate kiss you had with him, you could not stop thinking about him. I swear I'm going crazy.

"Hi, are you Y/N?" You got startled by the voice and you body immediately went into a defense stance.

"Um...Are you okay?" The voice asked you.

You lowered your arms slightly and gazed at the boy that stood in front of you wide-eyed. It was not Jimin and you felt grateful about that. "You're Y/N right?" The boy asked.

"Yeah I am. Who are you?" You asked suspiciously and he just smiled at you and chuckled.

"I'm Jackson"

You stared at him blankly still not knowing who he was. He saw your confused face and chuckled again. "I'm Xai's Boyfriend" He said pointing to himself. You made a 'O' shaped with your mouth as realization hit you.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you" you said shaking hands with him. "You too" he said. You wondered how he knew you name, Xai probably told him. It's weird you've never seen him before then again you don't notice anyone.

"Are you new here?" You asked and he nodded. "I wanted to ask you if you have seen Xai anywhere?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, I think she has music now"

"Thank you, I guess I'll see you later then?" He asked and you nodded your head while waving goodbye to him.

He seems nice. You could see why Xai loved him, he has a bubbly aura to him that makes people feel safe. You hope Xai told Jackson what she did and you hope he would understand. You not want the relationship to end over a mistake Xai made.

You walked through the hallway to your Art class. This class was honestly your favorite class. You loved art, you loved expressing yourself with paint and a paintbrush. You entered the classroom and saw a unfamiliar figure sitting in your seat.

You walked towards the person and tapped on their shoulder lightly. The person turned around and your eyes met with a beautiful dark head boy. You stared at him admiring his features until you heard him clear his throat.

Breaking you from your trance you smiled sheepishly at the boy. He smiled at you and you felt your heat melt. What the hell. "May I help you?" He asked sweetly.

"Uh- yeah. Your in my seat" you said nervously and he quickly got up. "Ani, it's okay you can sit. I'll find somewhere else to sit" You said.

"No, this is your seat" he said and you felt your heart skip a bit. Before you could protest all the students came hurriedly in. You glanced at him as he headed to the other side of the classroom. That was a weird feeling you felt. Your heart never jumped like that before.

"Good Morning class" your teacher greeted as she came into the classroom. "Today class we have a new student with us today. Jaebum, will you please stand?" The teacher asked and gazed at the boy you met early. So his name is Jaebum you thought. "Hello, I'm jaebum. But please call me JB" he said and bowed.

"Thank you, Jaebum for introducing yourself." The teacher said. "Now today we are going to have class outside. We are going to look outdoors at the beautiful mother-nature and what you see is what you paint. But you have to mesmerize each detail of the object you have found interesting, you cannot bring it with you. So have a good long look at it." The teacher chuckled and your eyes lit up to that and you gazed around the class to see everyone with shocked and bored expressions.

You walked outside and tried to find anything that could be used to make a brilliant artwork. You saw a few girls glare at you and made disgusting faces as you walked passed them. Suddenly, you felt someone push you. "Oops you should watch where you step." The girl said and her group of friends laughed at you. You groan and stood up to go to the bathroom. You cursed under your breath and glared at the group of girls who still laughed at you. While walking you heard footsteps behind you.

You glanced back and saw JB. What does he want You thought. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Perfect" you said sarcastically. You didn't mean to sound so mean but you were really not in the mood for company.

"Stop" he said and put his hand on your shoulder to stop you from walking. "Let me see" he said and looked down at your wounded legs.

"No, I'm okay." You said. You stepped back a bit and he stepped forward and stared down at you.

He ignored you and bend down to examine your leg. You heard him gasp a bit and you felt your face reddened "That was quite a fall, let me see your hands" he said. You put your hands behind you back but he quickly grabbed them. He winced to see the cut on your hand. He then turned around and bend down a bit.

"Get on" he said. You stared at his back, confused.

"What? No" you said and he sighed. "Get on my back."

"No, I'll break your back" you protested. You did not want him carrying you. Last thing you want right now is a boy with broken back because of your heavy ass.

"No you won't. Just get on, otherwise I have to carry you bridal style" he said smirking at me and I huffed in annoyance.

"Fine, but if your back breaks don't blame me" you said and he chuckled. You got onto his back and you held onto him tightly, scared he was going to drop you. "You know I want drop you, you can loosen your grip on my neck a bit" he said in a hoarse voice and you loosen your grip a bit.

"I didn't catch your name earlier" he said and held onto your thighs tighter and lifted you up a bit. You felt your face getting warm, and your body tensed a bit, feeling his hands on your legs. "Y/N" you said softly. You were surprised by how he carried you with ease, his really strong.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" he said and you saw a small smile crept up his beautiful features. "Nice to meet you too" you said and giggled. You arrived at the nurses office and he placed you gently onto the bed. He went to the cabinets and took out the medical kit.

He first cleaned you hands and then your legs. You could not stop staring at him, he was just beautiful. He looked so calm and serious while applying ointment onto your wound. You did not flinch or wince, just gazing at him made your pain ease.

"All done" he said and smiled at you. You blushed and smiled back at him. "Thank you, JB" you said and smiled brightly at him. "Can you walk?" He asked. You tried standing but your knees buckled, JB quickly caught you and placed you back on the bed.

"I guess not" he chuckled lowly. "Stay here and rest. I will tell the teacher you were not feeling well" he said and you nodded. You laid back and rested comfortably on the bed.

"I'll see you later" he said and gave your hand a quick squeeze before leaving. You smiled to yourself and closed your eyes and let sleep consume you.

_________________________
________________
GOT7 in de house

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️❤️
Thank you and I love you💖

Please do me favor and please support my kohai and Senpai books Kookie4205 SkyGotSuga