christmas special

««*»»

Crystal snow is what you saw as you looked out from your window. The beauty of the white powder that laid on the tress and grass.

Mesmerised by the dancing snowflakes that fell. Each snowflake that cascaded down from the cloudy sky reminded you of water droplets which made your smile grow.

"Y/N! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!"

You turned your head towards your door then turned back to look outside. You let out a small chuckle and took one last look outside.

You quickly rushed downstairs.

You smiled and jumped on your curly head friend. "HEY" you shouted.

Xai turned around and hugged you again with the same excitement and energy.

"Hey, Merry Christmas love." She said sweetly.

You smiled at her. You gazed around the room and your eyes  stopped at two figures. Your eyes widened to see your friend straddled on the mint haired boy.

A mischievous smile planted on your lips as you made your way toward them, Xai following close behind as she knew what you were up to.

You jumped onto the couch with Xai on the other side, startling the two lovers in the middle.

"You know Sky when I said you should come early, I didn't mean sitting on your boyfriend's lap" you smiled innocently at your flustered friend and she quickly got up.

You and Xai bit your lips stifling a laugh. You turned your head towards yoongi and winked at him. "Nice seeing you come early for a change, yoongi"

You smiled at the annoyed boy as he sighed and pulled his girlfriend back onto his lap.

"I'll leave you two" you said and stood up. "For now" you muttered, loud enough for them to hear.

You and Xai left the living room and bursted out laughing. The doorbell rang and you walked over to the door still laughing. You opened the door to be engulfed in a tight hug.

"Hobi" you chuckled and hugged the boy back. "What are you doing here so early?"

"I thought I'd come early and to also introduce you to someone" hoseok said and broke the hug, gesturing to a girl behind him, who smiled brightly at you. You were mesmerised by the girl, she had the same beautiful smile as hoseok.

"Hi, I'm y/n"  you say and extended your hand for her to shake but instead of taking your hand she pulled you into a tight hug. Startled, you hugged her back, giggling.

Yup, she and hoseok are perfect for each other.

She eventually let you go and you let out a shaky breathe you hadn't known you been holding.

"Im Robin" she says gleefully. You couldn't help but adore this cute girl that stood in front of you.
"Hobi, here has told me loads about you. Im so happy  to have finally met you. I waited ages!" You blinked and started to burst out laughing.

"You cute. Hobi keep her and if you hurt her, your dead" your smiled vanished at the last word  and you noticed hoseok go stiff next to robin. You linked arms with robin and made your way into the living room. It took hoseok a couple of seconds to recover your words until he came into the house and quickly run over to his girlfriend.