twenty-two

Jimin ran.

Early hours in the morning, sun not out yet, jimin decided to go for a run.

The cold wind whipped jimins skin as he ran through the illuminated streets. He carded a hand through his messy hair, removing strands that covered his eyes. His heart heavy, lungs burning, blood rushing and mind bombarded. He ran not knowing where he was going.

Jimin had a habit, whenever something bothered or upset him, he would run. Running away always felt better for him. Not confronting your problems and letting unresolved situations fix themselves sounded much better for jimin; it felt much easier.

But this time Jimin could not runaway.

Jimin had to face his reality. He had to face the consequences and mistakes he created. He could not be so selfish. He could not hurt anyone anymore. Conflicting more pain towards you he could  withdraw.

He sucked in air and halted in his tracks. His breath heavy, trying to calm his blood rush. Jimin looked up into the sky, taking in the cool crispy air and gaze fallen at the slight exposure of the horizon.

He gazed over his surroundings, a slight frown plated on his face. Out of all the places to run to, jimin decided to run to you. He could not believe he came to you. Deep in thought, he mindlessly ran to you without knowing. It's funny that even in his heavy mind set you still crossed his mind like a fallen star, shooting through the night sky.

"What am I doing here?" Jimin mumbled to himself. His hair tousled by the wind, he shivered slightly and felt the hair on his arms stand. Jimin stared at your house, imagining you snuggled up under your blankets, your cute cheeks squashed against your pillow, mouth slightly ajar and your long hair covering half your face.

Jimin smiled fondly at what he envisioned. He might sound like a creepy stalker, but he wished he could be by your side. You waking up next to him, your beautiful smile just for him and your body for him. God, did he crave for your body. He craved everything about you, your smile, your caring nature, your undeniable sweet and kind heart.

He wanted to so badly just hold you and protect you. He wanted to secure you, obtain his love for you. He wanted to give you everything, that's how precious you were to him. In his eyes you were too good for this world and people like him didn't deserve someone like you. He wanted to suffer just as much as you suffered. He wanted to feel the pain he conflicted. He wanted all your suffering to be brought upon to himself.

His eyes stayed on your window and soon averted to your front door. Taehyung walked out, hair tousled and clothes slightly creased. Taehyung slid on his jacket as the chilly air breeze gusted onto taehyung, sending goosebumps throughout his body.

Taehyung hopped down the steps, pushing his hoodie onto his head and gripping his jacket tightly against his chest. Taehyungs head was faced towards the ground as he made his way back home. He soon stopped in his tracks, staring at the persons shoes, he looked up and locked gazes with jimin.

Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Jimin?" Taehyung breathed out creating a small fog to be released from his mouth.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was doing my morning run," jimin said, grinning at the younger "I was just passing by."

"Strange, you only run when something is bothering you" Taehyung said, stepping forward towards the older. Taehyung raised a brow at Jimins strange behaviour. Taehyung knew jimin all to well, he knew the older only ran when he was upset to clear his head and he also knew jimins running route. Why was he here? Taehyung thought. He had somewhat of an idea as to why but wanted jimin to admit to it.