thirteen

You ran.

You ran as fast as your chubby legs could take you.

"Where you running to? Pig!"

You heard her shout your name, your body trembled in fear. There footsteps nearing yours.

You felt someone tug on your jersey and pushed you against the wall. You winced at the sudden impact.

Your blood ran cold as the group of girls eyed you evilly.

"Where you running to huh, cow?" Hira chuckled with her minions.

You kept silent.

"Yah! Im talking to you!"

She raised her hand and slapped you hard on your cheek. The rim of your eyes watered but you did not want to cry in front of them.

"Girls, teach her a lesson."

Your eyes widened and you held up your arms up in defence. You crouched down into a ball as they kicked you hard. You held in your screams and grunted as the girl made another impact onto your stomach.

"Okay thats enough. She learned her lesson" hira smirked.

Hira crouched down and made eye contact with you. The smirk never leaving her face.

"Don't you dare come near JB. Or any of the boys. They're mine" she said and spat at you.

The girls all laughed and left like nothing happened. You laid on the ground, and held your body close to you.

You couldn't feel anything.

You felt like nothing.

Not even the pain you just felt could stop it.

You closed your eyes and curled further into a ball. You didn't know how long you laid on the ground but you didn't care.

You heard small footsteps. They halted, until you heard the small footsteps coming closer to you.

The girl looked down at you with a worried expression. She didnt want to touch you, she was scared she might startle you.

Instead she sat down, crossed legs and watched you. You felt her presence but you did nothing.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked.

The girl took in your silence and knew that you did not want to talk. So, she just sat there and watched you.

"I know you don't want to talk. But can you please sit up? Please, I want to help you"

You sighed. You didn't want to get up but you couldn't sit like this anymore. You slowly sat up and looked down at the ground.

"Can you look up for me?"

You sighed again but you slowly raised your head and stared at the girl. She looked at you wide eyed. She looked so cute, she reminded you of a little kitten.

Her dark light brown hair was  combed to the back into a ponytail with lose strands covering her face. She had a small smile on her pretty features.

Foreigner?

"Who did that to you?" She asked softly and you looked down not wanting to meet the girls eyes. "No one" you said shortly.

The girl nodded her head in understanding. Instead of letting her curiosity take over she helped you up from the ground. You whispered a small thank you.

You stood silently and just stared at the girl. She intrigued you, you tilted your head and narrowed your eyes. The girl stood uncomfortably and let her hood fall onto her eyes.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked. You blinked and nodded your head slowly.

"Okay" she said and cleared her throat. She placed her hands in her hoodies pocket and turned halfway. "Take care of yourself" she said with a small smile and waved her tiny hand at you.

You watched as she walked away her small frame slowly disappearing.

And  just like that,

She was gone.

You leaned your body against the wall and stared at the spot were she stood. Breathing heavily, you tried to calm down your racing heart.

She felt so familiar to you.

Her presence felt so calming.

You had this nostalgic feeling that your body has been yearning for, for so long.

You didn't know her but you felt like you did. Even if you didn't know her name. This feeling your getting...

You couldn't describe it but you knew you liked it. You didn't know that this girl could have such an impact on you.

But it did and you wanted to know why.

~~~~

You were sitting in the canteen with Xai. Your head laid onto the table top as you listened to Xai ramble on about something.

"Xai"  you interupted her.

"Mhm?" She looked up at you with noodles hanging out of her mouth.

"Did we get a new student recently? A foreigner maybe" you asked. Xai slurped the last of her noodles and tapped her chopsticks against her chin, in thought.

"Not that I know of. Why you ask?"

"No reason. I thought I saw a new student" you explained and Xai nodded her head.

You could not get that girl out of your head. She was stuck in your head like a tattoo. 

It confused you. You were thinking of someone you didnt know. One minute you think maybe she was just a figment of your imagination, but can it feel real?

You didn't know.

_______________________________
_____________

Hey my beautiful shysherbaes🥺❤

It has been a while since I've written and I really feel bad. I hope you liked this filler chapter. I know it doesn't really makes sense but trust me it will soon.

Also so sorry for this chap being so short. I hope all my baes are all well and I just want to say thank you sm for the love on my book. It truly means a lot 😭❤

Your author-
Shy❤