I sat back in the seat and lit a cigarette while Cole and DJ sat and watched, both now laughing. The small group of boy's eyes rounded and stood frozen like a bunch of deer in headlights.

Nick cocked his gun back and headed straight for the bigger one. He fisted his fingers around the collar of his black t-shirt and jerked him up off the ground.

With his gun pressed under the boy's chin, he growled, "you wanna repeat what you just said?"

The kid's complexion paled. He shook his head. "I believe you said for me to suck your dick," The chubby boy shook his head again.

"Well, go on, whip the fucker out." Nick drawled and then tossed him to the ground.

Lying flat on his back, the kid began crying. Nick crouched down and placed the gun to his crotch. "I should cut your little pecker off and shove it up your father's ass, you fat little cunt. Do I look like a fucking troll to you, boy?" His body now trembled uncontrollably under Nicks' heated glare.

"Maybe I should stop by and have your mom suck my cock and answer for you instead?"

"Please," his voice shook. "Don't hurt me," he begged Nick.

Rising to his full height, Nick glared at him and scoffed. "Fucking pathetic."

"You," Nick barked while pointing his gun at the kid with long hair. "Walk your ass over to the SUV."

Frightened, the boy swallowed and stares towards the SUV. I tossed my cigarette out the window and motioned him over.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

With his head bowed, he nervously tucked a piece of his shoulder-length hair behind his ear. "Jared."

"Well Jared, like my friend over there asked earlier, would you like to earn some cash?"

Lifting his head, his eyes reluctantly settled on mine. "W-what, would we have to do?"

"Just distract a couple of pigs across the street for us. Sounds easy enough, right?"

His brows fused. "That's it? We just have to distract a couple of cops and you will just pay us for it?" He sounded like what I asked was too easy, too good to be true.

I licked my dry lips and nod. "But, if they catch any of you, you are to keep your mouth shut about ever seeing us. This conversation never happened."

"Okay," he quickly nodded.

"I would hate to have my friends here make a special visit by your home and hurt anyone. Wouldn't want that now would we, Jared?"

He shook his head, Adam's apple shifting on a tight swallow. "N-n-no, sir."

I grinned at him. "Good."

"