Slowly, she turns around and faces the desk. "Good girl, that's better. Now, hands on the desk, baby girl." I urged in a gravelly voice while setting the bag down.

When I see her place her hands on the desk, I reach down and begin to lift the bottom of her dress, purposely sliding the material up her legs. Once I reveal her sexy bare ass, I palmed one of her cheeks, evoking a soft moan from her lips. A low growl slowly vibrates from my throat as my cock swells uncomfortably against my slacks. I reached inside the bag and take out one of the items, a small silver device.

"Spread your legs," I groaned and took satisfaction in the pleasure of watching the chill bumps spread down her legs.

"Shit," I heard her barely whisper while she parted her legs for me. I take the small device, making sure to press the small switch on the side, and leaned in closer to her ear. I breathed in, taking pleasure in the intoxicating scent of her perfume. "Fuck baby, I'm going to enjoy this more than I initially thought," I chuckled darkly.

Carefully, I slipped the small device between her wet folds and slowly pushed until it was properly inserted inside of her soaked cunt. The sounds of Ray's erotic gasps and my heavy, intense breathing are the only sounds filling the room.

Slipping my fingers back out, I bring them to my mouth and suck her juices off. "That device is a small vibrator. What makes this device so fun baby is that it can only be controlled by a wireless remote." I enlighten as I retrieved the controller from the bag.

I select the lightest setting and softly chuckled when her body jerked, surprised by the minor vibrations stimulated by the small device inside of her. "I've decided that this will be the better punishment for you, Ray. I've also decided that instead of not being able to come until I say, I would much rather enjoy watching your body struggle while you beg me not to make you come, countless times throughout dinner instead." I press the pause button that places the device on pause and slipped the controller into my pocket for later.

Helping her slide her dress back down, she quickly lifts herself from the desk, turns, and looks up at me. "What do you mean at dinner?" She squeaks out in alarm.

I smile down at her while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll give you a few moments to collect yourself but don't be too long." I breathed as I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine.

"Fuck, I love you," I whispered, feeling her breath softly fanning against my lips. I wrap my arms tighter, pulling her closer to me. "Goddamn, you drive me fucking crazy, baby girl," I growled, unwrapping myself from her, forcing myself to take a step back. I gaze down at her red, swollen lips and those goddamn heated eyes, Fuck, if I don't leave right now, I know damn well that I'll end up burying myself in her delicious warm cunt and set up shop for the night. I can't, I have shit to handle tonight.

"You have five minutes," I warn, tapping my gold wristwatch with my index finger. While I adjusted myself I add, "One minute past and I will be forced to come back in here. And trust me, baby, you wouldn't want that," and I meant every fucking word.