98. Life With EXO: Kai

Kai

~~~~~~~

"Here you go~"

"Gomawo Oppa~"

"What's wrong?" Kai asks.

"Nothing..."

"Something is bothering you..."

"We're on this amusement park date. We've been on rides and everything..."

"You don't like the amusement park? Not fun?"

"Ani, not that. You've now won me so many stuffed animals... One two three...five of them now."

"I thought you liked them."

"I do... but it's too much."

"What do you want then?"

"I don't know... Mianhae Oppa..."

"Aye~ It's okay~ Hmm... Here~" Kai takes the stuff animals from you. "Come on~"

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me~"

After leaving the amusement park, Kai leads you to vendors of street food.

"Oppa..."

"Hold the animals and sit down~"

"Ah Oppa~"

Kai hands you the animals ans grabs onto your shoulders. "Go~" He pushes you.

You walk over to the table and wait.

You turn around to find Kai still taking to the lady.

You turn back ans start playing with the animals.

"Aigoo~ I wonder what Oppa is doing~"

"I'm here~ Surprise~"

Kai comes over with the lady with dishes.

"Surprise~ Special order~"

"Aigoo~ This boy has been bugging me to make something special~" He laughs. "to do something romantic~ And even pay be double~"

"Ah~ That was suppose to be a secret!" Kai pouts.

"Oh mianhae! Mianhae!" He walks away after setting the plates down.

"Oppa, you did all of this?"

"Well... she's the one who cooked it..." Kai sits down.

"Heart shaped ddeobbkki, noodles, and seaweed... Heart shaped sugar cookies..."

"Do you love it?"

~~~~~~~

To the person who requested it,  im sorry if the request isnt right. I apologize it isnt as romantic.

.... I am so tired lately ans stressed. ideas are either slowly losing or I forget them/run out. I apologize.  I am planning a exo special soon, along with the requests.

im so excited for luhan. his press conference ;_;

I started a new story: WE GOT MARRIED!! please check it out. I decided to upload it early instead of thanksgiving/christmas.

  And check out my other updating exo stories: COMMITTING TO YOU. THE EXCHANGE STUDENT.