130. Life With EXO: EXO Special

EXO Special

“Hurry! Oppa! They're coming!” You shout all to come over.

You hear a sudden ring. You look to see Luhan.

“Luhan Oppa annyeong!”

“Annyeong! How have you been?”

“I'm good!”

You hear another ring.

“Kris Oppa!”

“Yo! Annyeong!”

You look over to see the guys still at the counter. You start to shout for all of them to come over.

“Hurry! Just bring your food over here! Before we disconnect!”

“We're coming~” They sing, rap, and say in harmony.

“Hurry~ I don't want the video chat to disconnect like last time...”

“Lu-ge!” Xiumin shouts.

“Kris!” D.O. Shouts.

“Luhan hyung!” Sehun says.

“Yo~ Kris~” Tao says.

“Yah Tao, stop trying to act cool~” Baekhyun says causing everyone to laugh.

“Yeah~” Chanyeols adds.

“Alright alright. Stop it.” Suho says.

“Okay~ Umma~” Kai jokes.

“Mama Suho~” Kris jokes through the screen.

Everyone starts laughing including you.

Suho pouts.

Everyone starts talking back and forth with Kris and Luhan. Luckily, there is good wifi service, so the video chat is extremely good. Last time you guys tried it, the video keep freezing for hours.

“So you guys together right now?” Lay asks.

“No.” Luhan says.

“Nope. We couldn't. We could be easily caught.” Kris says.

“Too bad the new years event thing was canceled...” Chen adds in.

“We know. The company at the moment...” Luhan says.

“How about the court?”

“Nothing.” Kris says. “We're still both going through it.”

“Oh mianhae Oppa~”

“It's okay.” Kris and Luhan both say.

“Well, let's not be sad right now~ I've been waiting for a day like this! This amazing video chat!”

Everyone starts to laugh.

“What?” You look all around. “Ah! And happy three years to EXO!”

“To EXO!” All the members shout together.

“Sorry we're not there with you guys.” Kris says.

“Oppa don't cry~” You say.

“I'm not crying!” He laughs. He wipes away his tears. “Allergies~”

“Aye~” Everyone laughs again.

“Yeah. Sorry we cause all of this. We wish you guys the best. Good luck with this comeback.” Luhan says while crying.

“Look who's crying!” Kris says.

“Don't be mean Oppa!” You tell Kris. “Luhan Oppa! Don't cry now! You're going to make me cry!” You tell him.

As you were wiping away your tears, you hear random members talking all at once.

“So I hear someone and someone is keeping a secret from all of us~”

“Who and who!”

“Someone is dating!” Another shouts.

Everyone starts to gasp.

They all turn to you.

“Who are you dating? I heard it's one of us.”

“What~”

“Tell us~” They all say at the same time.

“Me? Dating? Oh... I guess you found out.” You pause as you look at all eyes waiting for you to answer, even the guy who you're dating trying to make it not obvious.

You quickly point to the guy, and everyone starts to cheer while your face gets all red.

XXXX

Update! Read! HAPPY 3 YEARS TO EXO! (Who you datin? c; LOL) I finally updated after months (1 month for this). I am so thankful for your constant support of votes, comments, adds, follows, and more. I check in Wattpad every single day, & I'm HONESTLY so thankful. I say it all the time, but I really am. I am sorry for not UPDATING as quickly. 

I am trying to get more other EXO related more reads! I just updated it all & I'm still updating & adding more chapters! I finally added 1-3 more chapters! Check it out!

I keep my crazy chapters long and short sometimes with so much dialogue than DETAILS. Sorry! I'm trying my best for more details. I know there are silly spelling and grammar mistakes in my stories. I'm sorry! I will edit soon as possible. 

With junior year, there has been so many projects, tests, ACT pracitice, college prep, and so MUCH MORE. If I could update everyday & every story I would. I wish I could message you all & reply to your comments. I've losted a few -.-

You guys have been my day so many times this past year. It has been so rough, it was nice to see a NOTIFICATION even if it was just one. 

I am on spring break right now. I have a few days left, so I am updating like crazy.

THANK YOU all so much. Happy Easter to all!