6. Life With EXO: Xiumin

{Xiumin} {Minseok}

----

You start to wake up. You look over at your table, and your phone was ringing. "Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Jagiya?"

"Oh Minseok Oppa! Annyeong~"

"Jagiya, were you still sleeping?"

"Neh~ It's about eight in the morning Oppa..."

He starts to laugh. "Miahnhae~ Are you busy today? I have a free schedule."

"I don't think I am. Wae? What do you want to do?"

"Mmm...anything? We could go to the movies, park, or whatever. Soccer? Fencing? Dinner?"

"Oppa, it doesn't matter. Whatever you want. I haven't seen you in so long."

"We can have dinner, then maybe movies?"

"Arreso Oppa. I can do dinner. Your place or mine?"

"Your place? Around five?"

"Arreso Oppa. See you later. Annyeong."

You finally decide to get up. You grab your jacket, sweats, and sunglasses. You go to the kitchen and make some coffee. You grab your keys and head to the store.

Once you get into the store, you grab an ad and cart. You grab some breads, vegetables, meats, and fruits. Then you decide to make steam buns for Minseok Oppa, so you go find some flours.

You were too short to reach the top of the shelf. You try stepping on the bottom shelf. Then you see a hand the two packets. "Excuse I saw-"

"You want these?" Minseok Oppa smiles.

"Oh Oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I was planning to grab some stuff. I didn't know you'd be here. I was looking through the aisles and saw you."

"Oppa, are those flowers behind you?"

"Yeh~ These were suppose to be a surprise." He hands you the flowers. "Aigoo, take your sunglasses off. Are you a celebrity now?" He laughs and takes the sunglasses off you.

"Oh Oppa, I was going to make steam buns. I also grabbed some fruits and breads. I have rice and kimchi at home."

"Arreso. Let's go. I'll come over and help you cook too." He grabs the cart.
After paying for groceries, he helps you load the groceries into your car.

"I'll meet you at your house?"

"Mhm. Gowamo..." He smiles and hugs you.

"Annyeong jagiya..."

-------

You drive back home, and he is following you behind. Once you park into your garage, he comes in and helps you with groceries.

"Oppa, can you make the rice? I'll start making steamed buns."

"Arreso."

After two hours of shopping and three hours of cooking, it was about 4:30pm. You look over and find Minseok Oppa on the couch. You wash your hands and turn down the stove's heat to low. You walk over quietly to check on him. He was sleeping on the couch. You slowly and carefully and try to adjust the pillow.

He quickly grabs your hand. "Yah!" he screams and starts laughing.

"AH Oppa! You scared me. I thought you were sleeping. You startled me..."

"Mianahnhae~ Mianahnhae~" He starts holding your hand and swinging it back and forth. "Sit down with me~~~". He smiles.

"Ani Oppa, I still have to do things." You start to walk away, but he grabs your hand again. "Oppa~ do you want to eat?"

"Aigoo arreso arreso~"

----

"Thank you for the meal Jagiya!"

"Thank you for the meal Oppa!"

You guys start to eat. It was silent at first, because you guys were both starving.

"Jagiya~ your cooking has improved from last time." He starts laughing.

"Yah Oppa, it wasn't that bad last time..."

"Arreso. Aresso. I'm just joking." He smiles. "What movie do you want to see later?"

"Mmm...whatever you want Oppa. It doesn't matter what movie. You can choose."

"Mmm...can you watch movies on your tv?"

"Huh? Oh neh~"

"Let's watch a movie here then! Hmm?"

"Arreso. We can watch a movie here." He smiles, then starts eating again.

----

After cleaning up, you two walk over to the couch. He grabs the remote and starts looking through the selection. He looks at you and decides to put his arm around you. "What do you want to watch, hmm?"

"Mmm...anything you want."

"How about 'Secretly and Greatly'?"

"Neh~ Oppa..."

----

Once the movie starts, it's was really action packed and funny at the same time.

In the middle of the movie, you quietly fall asleep. You doesn't noticed at first. He was so interested into the movie. After about fifteen minutes he finally realized you were sleeping.

"Yah, jag-" He looks at you. "Aigoo~ Pabo..." He starts to smile and laugh, and places your head on his shoulder. He continues to watch the movie. He looks at you again and smiles.

----

Aigoo. Arreso~ Done. I think I'm going to try to do all 12 members, and see how it goes. Please like & vote vote vote^^

KPop/KDrama Fans: Have you seen "Secretly and Greatly"? The one with Lee Hyun Woo? Hehehe... ^^ It's a good movie. ^^ Annyeong~

I'm going to try to do certain members~ Who is (are) your bias? Please vote~