28. Life With EXO: Kris

{Kris}

----

After a long day running errands with Kris, you guys decide to go to beach that was ten minutes from away from the city.

He takes several blankets and walks onto the sand. He lays two blankets on the sand and gave you one.

"Oppa, gomawo~"

He lays onto his blanket. "Here~" He points to your blanket on the sand "lay down~"

"Neh Oppa~" You take your shoes off and lay next to him. "Aigoo~"

"Wae?~"

"Aniya~ How what did you think of day Oppa?"

"Tiring... But I'm glad to gotten then all done. Gomawo~ For helping me today~"

"Gwenchana Oppa~ It was nice spending time with you today... Even though they were jut errands." You sigh and look at the sky.

You could see the moon shine brightly, while the stars are also shining bright everywhere. You close your eyes and listen the ocean waves.

"Yah~ What are you doing?"

You look at Kris. "Nothing... Listening to the ocean waves... Looking at the moon and stars.. While being here with you."

Kris looks up at the sky. "Do you see anything in the sky? Any shapes or anything?"

"Mmm... I see... A circle.. And a square I think. Do you see anything Oppa?"

"I see a circle too... No square... And a... Heart.."

"Oppa, you see a heart? Show me~"

He starts pointing to the sky. Showing how he saw stars form into a heart, to him.

"Daebak!~ It sort of does look like a heart! Oppa jjang!~"

"Gomawo~"

"The stars in the sky... Make a wish on them. They'll come true~"

"Jinja?"

He shakes his head. "You are a star... That shines brightly, in the galaxy... Oppa's the galaxy.... You are the stars in my galaxy..."

----

Another kris one.

I wish I would of done it longer and more detailed. //bows// I'm sorry!

If you still want to petition for SM & the civil rights, let me know, and I'll provide the link! Very simple! Easy way to help Kris, and all artists!

Please continue to pray for Kris!

Please continue to pray for EXO!

Please continue to pray for the South Korea: the country, victims, families and friends, just everything... etc.

Please continue to pray for MH370!

Please pray that Lee Soo Man will do something, and the artists and future artists will get their rights!

Remember to vote!

Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!~