69. Life With EXO: Sehun

{Sehun}

----

You cry your eyes out. You feel Sehun's hand on your shoulder. You brush him off. "Don't touch me... Don't even talk to me..."

"Wae? Whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry. Please stop crying~"

"You don't even know what you did wrong. How should I even forgive you?"

"Huh? Umm... Tell me what I did wrong then.."

You sigh. "You seriously don't know what you did wrong? Jinja?"

Sehun shows a blank expression.

"You seriously can't remember our anniversary?"

Sehun continues to look at you with a blank expression.

"You don't remember don't you?"

"Mia... Mianhae~ I'm sorry..."

"You can't even remember our anniversary... It's been five years Sehun..."

"I'm... I'm... I'm sorry~ It... It.. It just slipped.."

"Slipped?"

"I'm... Sorry.. Like I've been so busy and everything...with practices and preparing for shows and everything..."

"I've known you for so long Sehun... Every year you never forgot even when you had practices or whatsoever... But this year you forgot... Our fifth anniversary... I can't believe you forgot..."

Sehun stands up. You see him with his hands on his hips. He looks out the window. You hear him mumble.

"What?"

He doesn't respond to you at first.

"You really want to know what I just said to myself?"

You don't answer him. Even though his back is facing you, you could hear the tone of his voice, like he was angry.

"She's overreacting..."

"Bo?"

Sehun screams at you. "You're overreacting..."

Sehun never scream at you before. He never got mad at you like today.

"You're overreacting! Try practicing for hours and hours. And you know what... I did remember our anniversary... But... But I couldn't celebrate it. And a lot has been on my mind... And... And... Do you know how hard it is?"

"I..."

He turns around to look at you. "I did plan something special for our five year anniversary. But I couldn't celebrate it. Try being in my place. Do you think it'd be easy? So much is going everyday... So much..."

"Sehun Oppa..."

"I'm leaving..." He walks towards the door.

You try to go after him. You grab onto his arm. "Oppa..."

You turns around at you. He showed an angry look on his face. "What!"

You start to cry. "Oppa... Mianhae..."

He tries to let go. He opens the door and leaves.

----

{Few Days Later}

You get a phone call from an anonymous phone number. "Yoboseyo?"

You hear no one speaking.

"Yoboseyo? Who is this? Anyone there?"

The phone call ends.

----

{That Evening}

You find a envelope near the door. You reach down grab it.

Go to the park ten minutes from your house. Tonight at seven o'clock.

You didn't know what to do. Or who is was. Who was he? She? Should you go there?

----

{That Night}

After parking your car, you find a bench to sit down. No one was there.

You slowly sit on the bench. You check your surroundings. No one. It was a dark cold night.

You hear footsteps behind you. You wanted to turn around but you couldn't.

The footsteps get closer and closer.

"Who-"

You feel something go over your head. It was dark and black, like it was a bag.

"Don't say a word..." You hear a female voice.

Who was she? She had an old voice. What did she want?

You could feel her guiding you. The lady grabs your arms. The lady makes you stand up. You could feel like moving you somewhere.

You feel her stop. "Stop. Don't say a word."

You freeze. You didn't know what to do. The footsteps go farther and farther.

What was she doing?

You stood there not knowing what to do.

You suddenly hear music.

Your favorite song came on.

You felt a presence in front of you. Suddenly someone hugs you.

"Mianhae~"

Sehun?

The bag is taken off your head. You look and in front of you is Sehun.

"Sehun-ssi..."

"Mianhae~"

"Sehun Oppa~"

You look around and find beautiful lights and roses around you.

"How? Umm.... Where? Oppa..."

"I was the one that called you this morning... But I didn't have the guts to say anything... So I stopped by with that note. Then I used my phone to change my voice... And here we are... Happy anniversary..."

Sehun stands by your side. He motions his hands to show you.

Behind him were dozens of roses with candles surrounding it. Dozens of roses shaped into a heart.

"Mianhae... I didn't mean to get mad at you... Mianhae... I didn't mean to get angry at you... To yell at you like that..."

"No... Ani Oppa..." You start crying. "It's my fault... Mianhae Oppa~ I overreacted... Mianhae~ I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that... Mianhae Oppa..."

"Aigoo~ Stop crying~" He squeezes your cheek. "Arreso?"

You look down and wipe away the tears with your hands.

"Yah~" You hear Sehun say. You look up. "Happy anniversary~" he says then smiles. He kisses you.

----

[reeeeeeeeeead]

Oh my goodness ;-; I have so much to say.

1. Dedication will be put up soon.
2. Lol is Sehun my first story-imagine-chapter with a kiss?¿ lol I don't even know and remember. Haha.
3. Guys. Ah. Sorry I've been so slow. I've gotten requests but I've been so slow, sorry if this chapter isn't the best. It was requested for "romantic/ angry-like (I can't think of the right word)" Sehun.
4. The votes and views. I am soooooo thankful. You have no idea. I check updates everyday or at least every other day. And I am so thankful. Plus thank you for the comments! I am unable to reply back but I am sooo thankful.

I have 5 days left of vacation. ;-; sigh. Annyeong.