131. Life With EXO: Xiumin

Xiumin

“Thank you~”

“No problem~”

You and Xiumin has spent the entire day together. Luckily, he had the day off ever since his comeback. You guys spent the morning eating breakfast, and now you're just walking through the streets with cherry blossoms all around. You got cold earlier, so Xiumin offered you his jacket. You refused at first because you wanted to hide his identity. You guys have been dating for almost four months secretly.

“Are you cold?”

“No not at all~ Are you still cold?” He mumbles through his mask.

“Ani~ I'm really warm now. Thank you again Oppa.”

He smiles and rubs puts his arm around you. “I'm glad then.”

You guys continue to walk with the sun starting to shine brightly.

“You should of rested today. You don't get rest day often.”

“Well, I don't get to see my yeoja chingu often~ I rather come and see you then rest~”

You laugh at his comment.

“What?”

“What you said was cute.”

“Why thank you~” He chuckles. “Let's take a picture here.”

He angles his phone. “Ready?” You nod. He gets closer to you and puts his arm around your waist. “Say 'Cherry Blossoms'~”

“Wait cherry blossoms?” You look at him.

You hear the sudden click.

“I wasn't ready Oppa! You're suppose to say 'cheese' when you take photos!”

“Who says so?”

“Umm...well..”
“See no rule.” He laughs and back at his phone. “You look so cute.”

You take a look at the photo. “I hate it~ Redo.” You pout.

“Nope~ I'm going to keep it forever and print out a million of these.” He looks at his phone again. “Your presence...makes me feels cuddly~” He chuckles again.

Xxxxxxx

another update. Actually, I've updated like 7+ times or so today. I feel so accomplished! I got an idea while doing my last update. I might as well update this a lot. Because I am planning to add and update more chapters to my other stories, I won't be as frequent on life with exo. I will be once and while... But I am trying to catch up on the rest right now.

I was like: Why not do pick up lines since I haven't in a while. But then I released why won't incorporate cherry blossoms too. I've been seeing cherry blossoms pictures everywhere & couples in it too, hence yeoja chinju. Plus 130! I've reached 130 chapters for Life With EXO (Woohoo!) So 130 will be represented as approximately 4 months.

Each EXO member will have: pick up lne, 4 months, yeoja chingu (g-friend) & cherry blossoms.

Haha, it's weird!!! but might as well do something weird before I die; with no regrets. Plus, I got comments saying people liked the pick up chapters I did from the past ^^ (Thank you!)

Happy April!