83. Life With EXO: Luhan

Luhan

~~~~~~~

You're casually walking around the grocery store. After finding all the items you need, you walk towards the cash register. 

At a distance,  you notice someone near the entrance. You look closely behind the shelves to find someone very familiar talking.

He turns to the side, feeling someone was there. He catches a glance and you immediately run away.

After a couple of minutes,  you check again to find him still there talking to someone.

Once again you catch him glancing. You turn your back around as hope for him to leave soon.

"Excuse me?"

You slowly turn around,  recognizing the voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo. .."

"Yah annyeong. What are you doing here?"

"Umm.. shopping. You?"

"Same. Well, I'm here with my friend. I'm waiting for her..."

"Oh. Arresoyo. Nice to see you again."

"Yah, aren't we friends? Speak comfortably.  I haven't seen you nearly half a year. .."

"Oh neh. Arreso Oppa."

"So... umm yeah. I believe you were looking at me?"

"Oh umm... neh Oppa. I couldn't figure out if it was you. I haven't seen you in a long time.  It's sort of awkward. I'm socially awkward..."

"Oh..." He laughs as he rubs the back of his neck. "Well me too..."

"Yah~ Luhan~ I'm ready." A girl comes up to you guys. "Oh... Who is this?"

"A good, old friend of mine..."

"Oh annyeonghaseyo..."

You bow to her as as greeting.

"Yah~ You pay first..."

"Oh neh Oppa..."

After paying,  you grab the grocery bags and leave.

"Do you need help?"

"Ani Oppa.  I can do it by myself. .."

"Oh arreso. Annyeong~ Let's meet up sometime again~"

"Oh neh. Annyeong Oppa..."

You turn around to face the entrance and leave.

"Yah~ How much did you buy! You better have me come over to eat because of me paying and driving you here!" You hear him say as you walk out.

"Annyeong Luhan Oppa..."

~~~~~~~

first of all, let me say thank you for 100k. but also 100k but overnight it reached 105k+!!~ but alsooo~~~ I thank for votes! it was 1.55k, but now it's 1.56k, so thank you  ^_^ Kamsahamnida~ I'm so thankful.

im so thankful for wattpad views votes requests and comments and everything.  thank you!

I also thank you for increasing bit by bit of my two new stories: Committing To You & The Exchange Student.

theyre new and I have so many ideas. please check it out ^_^ hehehe.

lol, I was at the store and I had super awkward social conversation. it was so awkward ;_;

happy fall~ annyeong.