138. Life With EXO: Luhan {Special}

Luhan {15.06.06}

xxxxxxx

It was a typical day for you guys. It was a sunny and warm day. It was like one of the days of ancient Hong Style style drama. Luhan was soon to be home. You were doing the normal house chores.

You couldn't wait for Luhan to come home. Even though he would leave every day for errands, you missed him very much. You were always worried if anything would happen to him. You guys lived far away from everyone else. It was a normal and cute home but on a rocky and distant mountain. You guys were those typical young married couples that were so in love.

"I'm home.." Luhan said and smiled when he saw you.

"Oppa.." You smiled back.

Luhan set everything down after going out to do errands. He was about to get closer to you until someone interrupted.

"Long time no see.." You guys heard a voice.

Luhan turned around to see who it was. You looked at him and scanned his features.

"Who are you?" You ask him quietly. He looks at you for a moment but back at Luhan.

"Why does he look so much like Luhan?" You thought to yourself.

"Long time no see," He laughed. "Brother."

"Brother?" You thought to yourself again.

"What do you want?" Luhan asked. He stood up straighter and stood in front of you to protect you. "Why are you here?"

"I came to get what is mine..." He spoke.

"Nothing is yours. This is my home-"

"You took everything away from me Hyung."

"I didn't take away from you.. I received everything from my hard work.. Can't you understand?" Luhan tried to talk nicely. In his voice, you could tell he was frustrated. He stepped back a little only to grab onto your arms to make sure you were okay. He got even more mad. "Hard work? You had all the support at the time. You took everything away from me when we were kids. When I asked for support from others, they would reject me every time. But when it came to you... no. They came to you-"

"That's because you tried to pressure them into it... I never asked for support. They just came to-"

"Shut up. I'm talking here. Because of you, I get so compared to you. You have everything. I'm going to take everything away from you Luhan. Now that I have the support today. I will and I mean it..." He stops for a moment and looks around. He even glances at you. He smirks. "Everything."

"Stop. Don't you dare hurt her." Luhan's grip around you tightens.

"Now!" He shouted.

Suddenly men started storming in. Everything started to knock down.

"Oppa!" You shouted. Arms were around you holding you back.

Suddenly Luhan was captured and stabbed near his arm and stomach. He started to feel pain but yet he didn't want to show it. He never wanted to show pain. He never wanted to cry in front of you because he knew you would automatically cry and get emotional. But yet he couldn't. He started to tear up. He started to cry.

"Oppa..." You cried. All you could do was cry during the situation. All you've been doing is watch Luhan protect you and say "Oppa.." when you were scared.

He looked up at you. In his eyes, he wanted to protect you. But he couldn't.

"I'm going to make you my slaves..." The man laughed.