169. Life With EXO: Suho

"Aren't you excited?" You sit in your seat while hands shake uncontrollably.

"Stop it yeobo~" He grabs your hand. "They're all going to do great. We've seen them practice hundreds of times..."

"Twice actually Oppa~" You cause him a bit of embarrassment at your reply.

But he was right. Why worry? You guys have seen them practice twice, and they were both fine overall.

"Don't be all red Suho Oppa~" You cling onto his arm. "Saranghae Oppa~"

"Tsk~" He nervously laughs. "Not in public..." However, in the inside, he loves your lovey-dovey affection.

You guys suddenly hear the music starting and move your eyes toward the stage. You cling onto him on excitement as he pats your arm for reassurance.

"My babies~" You whisper.

"My princesses~"

You guys watch the show in excitement. Finally after three months of rehearsals, their first school performance wad finally here. You're sitting there crying in a joyful way, while Suho of course is trying to record the performance.

"Stop crying~" He looks over. "All we would hear sobbing in the background and not the singing with the dancing..."

Once it was over, you and Suho walked over to backstage to pick up.

"My babies!" You shout ad you and on your knees. Slowly, you hug each one of them.

"Go to Appa~ Go to Appa~"

They're all cheerful and happy hugging Suho.

"Here, Umma will take a picture of you with Appa, arreso?" You take out your phone out.

"Are these all your children?" One family walks by.

You nod.

"Oh my," The lady chuckles. "You're glowing even after six?"

"Yes," Suho jumps in and puts his arm around your shoulder. "Six daughters." He says proudly.

"Twins, twins, and our two little ones..." You look down to see them all clinging only Suho's hands and legs.

"What a beautiful family to be blessed with six girls..."

"I want boy!" Suho shouts.

"Yeobo!"

"Bo? I do!"

The lady chuckles. "All of them wants a boy..."

"I want a brother!" One of the twin speaks.

"You heard her..." Suho looks at you. "Could be lucky seven!"