11. Life With EXO: Baekhyun

{Baekhyun}

----

"Jagiya! Jagiya! Jagiya!" You wake up to the voice of Baekhyun. "Jagiya!" He quickly opens the door and jumps onto the bed. "Yah Jagiya!" He shakes your shoulder.

"Aigoo what Oppa?"

"I got tickets to the zoo. For both of us. My friend said he couldn't go, so he gave me his two tickets. Let's go to the zoo today! Hmm? Jagiya?"

"Arreso~" you say quietly.

"Yah Jagiya are you awake?" He shakes your shoulder again. "Aigoo~" He stands up and crawls under the blankets. He wraps his arms around you. "Jagiya?" He looks over to see if you're still sleeping. He sets his head back down. "Yeobo? Yeobo? Yeobo?" You were half sleep and starting to wake up finally. You turn around to face him.

He sees your face and smiles. You can't help but smile either. "Arreso Yeobo~"

"Jangmal?"
"Mmm~"

-----

It was after lunch when you guys left the house. He was driving the car, while singing loudly in the car.

"Gee Gee Gee Gee...."
"I got a boy....I got a boy..."
"Mr. Mr. ... Mr. Mr. ..."

"Yah Oppa, do you really like Soshi?"
"Yeh~"
"Who do you like the best?"
"Mmm...Taeyeon-ssi..."

You look forward to the right mirror.

Do I look like Taeyeon? Am I like her? Is she better than me? Would of he liked to marry her?

Baekhyun catches you looking into the mirror. "Wae?"

"Ani~ I was wondering Oppa..."

"You jealous, eh?" You decide not to respond. "Hmm? Jagiya are you jealous?"

"Ani~ I'm not..."

"You're better than Taeyeon, arreso? I married you, not Taeyeon."

You can't help but wanting to smile a little.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Jagiya, we're here!"

----

After giving the employee the tickets, you and Baekhyun went to see different animals. Every five minutes, Baekhyun would get excited.

"Jagiya! Look, giraffes!"
"Jagiya! Look, pandas!"
"Jagiya! Look, the elephant!"
"Aigoo, Jagiya! Look, tigers! Grrr!"
"Wah! Jagiya!"

After seeing different animals, you guys decided to take a rest and shop.

"Omo, Jagiya! Yeobo!"
"What Oppa?"

He grabs a pair of animal ear headbands. "Which one do you like? The panda? Tiger? Giraffe? Cat? Dog?"

"Mmm...I think panda."
"Arreso!" He puts the rest away and grabs another one for him. He sets the headband on your head. "Aigoo~ My cute yeobo~"
"Psh~ Pabo~" you say.

He starts laughing and puts his on.

After paying, you guys decide to go home. "Jagiya~ are you embarrassed to wear these with me out right now?"

"Mmm...aniyo~ Wae? Are you embarrassed?"

"Yah Yeobo! Aniyo!" He screams. "I am Byun Baekhyun! I am not embarrassed by wearing this panda headband with you!"

"Arreso. Arreso."

"Kekeke... Let's go home now Jagiya~"

----

When you got home, all you wanted to do was eat, take a long shower, and sleep.

----

You finally get into bed after showering and eating dinner. It was about 9P.M. After cleansing, you crawl under the comforters and multiple blankets. You turn off the lights and fall asleep.

----

You wake up to the sound of the creaking door. You don't dare to look over your shoulder. It was extremely dark in the room.

Am I dreaming?

You hear footsteps get closer.

A big thud on the bed.

"YAHHH!" You can't help but grab something near you. In the dark, you suddenly grabbed a large pillow. You hit whoever the person is.

"Yah Jagiya!"

"Oppa?"

He hear the click of the lamp next to him. "Aigoo~ Jagiya~ Why did you hit me?"

"Miahnhae Oppa~ You just scared me. I thought it was a dream at first."

"Well I see...You're sweating Yeobo~"

"Yeh~ You really frightened me. Miahnhae Yeobo~ I didn't mean to hit you~"

"Arreso~ Arreso~ I just wanted to come in quietly because I knew you were sleeping. We need to fix that door and night light too..."

"Yeh~"

"Arreso let's go~"

He turns off the lamp. You turn around and lay back down. You hear Baekhyun turning around to face your back. He slowly wraps his arms around you.

"Yah Yeobo?"

"Aigoo~ Turn around to face me~~~"

You do so.

"I must protect you Jagiya~ I will not let no harm to you. Arreso? I will hug you tight. I Byun Baekhyun will protect you. Saranghaeyo~"

"Arreso. Saranghae. Gomawo Yeobo..."

-------

Wow! 1,000+ views! I'm so thankful. Miahnhae~ I haven't been updating. I know this one is really long. I started this about one week ago, but I never got to finish. Please continue to read and vote vote vote!

Have a nice spring break~