75. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

"Come on~ Just one~ Just one please~" Luhan shows you his pout face.

You give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

He smiles and giggles. "Gomawo~" He lets go of your hand. He puts his arm on your shoulder. You guys continue walking. "Isn't the beach pretty right now?~"

"Neh Oppa~ The beach is beautiful~ The sunset is beautiful~"

"Even me?~" He jokes.

You laugh. "Neh Oppa~ Even you're beautiful~" You move your hands from hugging his waist to squish his cheeks.

"Aye~" He moves his arm to your waist to get close to him. With his another arm, he pinches your cheek.

"Ah Oppa!"

"Yah~ You're even more beautiful than the sunset, beach, and even me~" He puts his head against yours. "This is nice~"

After a long walk on the beach, you guys decide to sit down.

"It's almost getting dark~"

"Yah~"

"Bo Oppa?"

"Let's take a selca to remember this~ And before it gets dark~"

"Arreso Oppa~"

Luhan takes out his phone from his pocket.

"Ready~" He smiles. You nod. He turns on his camera and gets ready to shoot. "Ah~ Get closer~"

You try to scoot closer to him.

"Aye~" He quickly scoots closer to you. He puts his arm around your shoulder. "Ready~ Hana~ Dul~ Set~ Cheese~"

"Cheese~"

He looks at the photo. "Arreso~ Another one~ Ready~ Hana~ Dul~" He suddenly puts his head against yours again. "Set~ Cheese~"

"Cheese~"

"Wah~ I think I like this photo the most~" He chuckles. He shows you the picture.

"Neh Oppa~ I agree." You look back at the sunset. "Oppa~"

"Hmm?~" He mumbled while still looking at his phone.

"The sun is getting ready to go down~"
You are so focused on the sunset right now.

Luhan silently moves closer to you. He gets his phone ready. He clicks the settings for quick multiple shots.

"Yah~" You say without looking at him.

"Neh?~"

"Yah~" He says again.

"Ah bo~"

"Yah~~~" He emphasizes.

"Oppa~" You turn around. "Ah w-"

Luhan had quickly raised his hand and clicked the button.

Your lips were touching Luhan's.

"Yah!" You say while being shocked.

"Bo!" Luhan shows a happy and confused face.

"Yah Oppa!~" You hit him in the arm.

"Ah ow~" He shows you a cute face.

"Oppa~ You did that on purpose~"

"Ani!~ All I meant to do was to get closer to you... And give you a kiss... And take a picture of it. I didn't know you were going to turn around. Mianhae~"

He looks at his phone. You see him go to the photos. You see him smile then chuckle. "Yah~ I change my mind~"

"Bo~"

"I think I like these photos the most~" He shows you his phone. You look to find multi shot pictures you two kissing.

"Ah yah~"

"It's cute~"

He turns off his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Yah~" He puts his arm around you shoulder. You face him with caution. You make eye contact with Luhan. "Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Please forgive me~ You must say it was nice, huh?" He chuckles. "Mianhae~"

"Neh Oppa~"

He smiles. "Happy Chinese Valentine's Day~" Luhan gives you a kiss on the cheek.

----

{read}:

"The Exchange Student”

-Mobile: 64105931

-Link: http://www.wattpad.com/64105931-the-exchange-student

Ah. Let me say. 49k to 50.9k just within like 8-ish hours?! Then within about 6 hours, 51.9k! And most 900 for "Life With EXO" /)-(\

I praise you guys.
Thank youuuuuuuuu~ ^^

Plus happy 75th chapter!

Woo. EXO-L. 0.0

Lol more notes/explanations will be posted later.

Annyeong.