71. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

You hear the doorbell ring.

"I'm coming!"

You open the door.

"Who..." You see someone's hands holding a bouquet of flowers. You were sort of shocked seeing it. "Oh... Umm... Who is this?"

"Guess~" You hear a guy's voice.

"Luhan Oppa!" You say loudly.

Luhan gets you the flowers. He looks at you and smiles. "Annyeong~" He smiles.

"Oh my gosh. Oppa, I've missed you so much. It's such a surprise."

"I've missed you so much too~" Luhan opens his arms out to you. "Come on~ Give me a hug~"

You smile and do as told. "I've missed you Oppa~ It's been so long~ I wasn't expecting you~ You should of called before coming..."

"Mianhae~ I wanted to surprise you~"

"Ani Oppa~ It's okay. The flowers are beautiful."

"That's not the only thing that's beautiful..."

You look up at Luhan. "What else?" You question him.

"Huh oh... The flowers are beautiful... And... Your house is beautiful~"

"Yah~"

"Aye~" Luhan walks closer to you. He puts his arm around your waist. "You are beautiful too~" Luhan pinches your cheek. "Aigoo~ So cute~"

"Yah~ You always pinch my cheeks. It's hurts Oppa~" You put your hand against your cheek.

Luhan grabs your hand. He looks at you, then he kisses on you on the cheek. "Mianhae~ Better?~"

You nod. He laughs.

"So~ Can I come in? Is it okay of I hang with you for a while? It's been a long time since I've seen you... I've missed you..."

"First, Oppa you're already in my house. You've already stepped in, see?" You point to his feet.

"Oops~ Mianhae~" Luhan smiles.

"And yes~ Oppa you can. You can come over anytime you want. I'll cook you something tonight, arreso? And I've missed you so much too, Oppa..."

"Aigoo~" Luhan pulls you closer to him. Luhan closes the door. He kisses you in the cheek. "Let's get cooking then! Carbonara tteoboki!~ Tteoboki! And chaghetti! But with rice! Oh and your kimchi!" Luhan says excitedly.

----

I'm so blessed with seeing the notifications! I wish I cousin give shoutouts right now. But I've been on mobile, so it's quite difficult.

I lost & forgot my paddlers to my laptop after one month of vacation ._. Sucks. All of my works, projects, pictures, etc are on there with no backup. *cries*

Thank you for new followers and votes! Shoutouts will be soon! Dedications will be soon also!

Thank you for 1k+ in one day! It's at 42k+ right now! Thank youuuu ^^~

I had real korean food for the first time this summer. I had carbonara tteoboki, which is so good. I keke how to make it, but I haven't made it yet ._. I had chaghetti, like black bean noodles, with kimchi. Korean soup. Kimbap. And Koran dumplings. Sadly I did not spicy tteoboki & Korean BBQ ._. But it's okay. Pictures are on Instagram! @aznmaria07.

Happy summer ^_^