12. Life With EXO: Chen

{Chen} {Kim Jongdae}

----

"Yah!" He grabs your arm.

"Ow! Please stop! I can't help you anymore. Please..."

He walks into a corner. He pushes you against the wall. "You better give me the money, arreso? Last time you were off by $2... I can't play video games, huh.." He grabs your collar. "Do you want me to go to your home huh? Steal your belongings? Huh? Kill you? Your family too?"

"Wae did you have to pick on me huh? Wae don't you just get a job or something? Wae are you betting and playing with these video games?"

He slaps you. "Yah! How dare you talk back huh?" He slaps you again. You fall to the ground. "Pabo.." You can't help but cry. "You better have the money arreso? Or I'll-"

"Yah!" You look over and a random stranger walks into the situation. "What the heck? What is this? How dare you hit her?"

"Wae? Huh? Do you know her?"

"Ani I don't...but you shouldn't still do this." He tries to help you up. He talks his hand out. But then he gets a kick in the stomach. He falls onto the ground.

"Aish... What do you think you're doing huh? Her life saver huh? Yah. She owes me money right now. Just go away huh? Or I'll kill you. Then I'm going to kill her. Arreso? Go?"

"Aish..." He looks around. He takes out his phone. "I can call the police within 10 seconds. I have them in speed dial. And if you decide to run away, I can easily take a picture of you. Arreso? Go. And never bother her again."

"Bo? Do you want to die?"

He presses the button. "Hello this is the police station of-"

"Yah! Arreso arreso huh!"

He closes his phone.

He looks at both of you. He quickly snatches you by the collar. "You very lucky today. I guess this is our last meeting..." He whispers into your ears.

He slowly walks away. Before leaving he kicks him in the stomach again. "Aish..."

You try to stand up. But you fall again.

"Yah!" He tries to stand up. He looks onto his stomach. "Be careful.." He reaches out one hand.

"I'm so sorry. I owe you so much. Kamsahamnida...Kamsahamnida."
You start bowing your head. You start to cry. "Kamsahamnida..." You wipe away your tears. "Because of me, you got hurt... He might even find you.."

"Ani ani. It's okay. Stop crying. It's okay."

You look around for your bag. You open it up to hand him some wipes. He takes a few and cleans his hands from the cement ground. He takes another wipes and tries to wipe your face.

You start to back away a little. "Ani it's okay. I'm just going to wipe your tears."

"Yah...he must of hit your hard..."

He finishes. "Oh kamsahamnida...umm.."

"Kim Jongdae...but just call me Jongdae."

"Oh kamsahamnida Jongdae-ssi"

"Ani ani ani..just Jongdae."

"Oh yeh..I will treat you sometime. I'm sorry you got kicked twice.. It must still hurt."

"Aniyo.. I'm fine. See?" He starts to dance. He's not the best dancer but he tries. "Yah yah yah! I made you smile.."

"Yeh~ ㅋㅋㅋ"

"How about you treat me now? Mmm..hungry? We can walk to the food market over there?"

"Yeh..."

----

"Aigoo! What happen to you?"

"Ah...nothing." You sit down. You look at Jongdae. "Order anything..."

"Umm...bibimap, ddeokbboki, and fried dough twists.."

"Oh ahjumma...bibimbap, ddeokbboki, and fried dough twists...any two of everything..."

"Ani...ahjumma, just one serving..." He looks at you now. "We can just share?"

"Yeh~"

----

"Here you are. Bibimbap. Fried dough twists. And I added a little more ddeokbboki, arreso? Aigoo..you two are so cute, huh! Aigoo aigoo aigoo!~ He must be your live savior huh?"

You look over at him. He starts eating. "Oh yeh ahjumma... kamsahamnida~"

He lets out a smile. "Yah~ I think you're really lucky today. Do you know why?"

"Mmm..." You take a bite of bibimbap. "Because you saved me?"

"Well and because I walked by that street..."

"Bo?" You continue eating.

"I really don't play video games often. I barely walk down that street. I just walked down there today because my friend wanted me to pick up something. You're lucky."

"Jangmal?"

"Yeh~ Consider yourself lucky... I don't even have the police on speed dial. I just have it recorded on voice memo in case of emergencies."

"Daebak..."

"You better treat me next time..."

"Wae?"

"I'm treating you today..."

"Oh aniyo...Let me treat you please. You've done so much. Please. Let me pay for this..."

"Ani. Next time your paying for our date."

"Date?"

"Yeh~ I'm paying this time for our date, arreso?" He smiles and eats a fried dough twist. All you do is stare at him. He takes out his phone. "Take out your phone..." You guys exchange phones.

After putting in your number, he heads you back your phone. You read:

"My Lifesaver. Jongdae 오빠"

----

Ah~~~~ Chen. I seriously have nothing to do right now. I started writhing this 1am. Now posting it at 2am-ish.

I am waiting for Show Champion.

I hope you liked it! I am so hungry! I want Korean food! -.-" sigh~ I really want Korean BBQ, kimchi, ddeokbboki, goguma twists, ramyeon, chinese noodles, Korean breakfast, & more!! /)-(\ Cries...

Please vote! Please like!

Read my other stories also!
"Saranghae"!!! ^^

Annyeong! Happy Spring Break~