17. Life With EXO: Sehun

{Sehun}

----

"Yah here's yours...." He gives you the bubble tea you ordered.

"Gomawo Oppa..."

He sits down with you. "Did I order you the right one? I ordered the wrong one last time..."

"Yeh Oppa~ You remembered right."

"What do you want to do today?"

"Mmm...whatever you want. Today is your day off, and I rarely get to see you... Whatever you want Oppa..."

"Arraso. Choayo... Walk around park and the amusement park?"

----

You guys stop by the amusement park first. After paying for the tickets, he walks over to the concession stands, while you wait for him by the table.

You stand up as he casually walks over with two drinks. "Gomawo Oppa.." He smiles and grabs your hand. He leads the way.

"I haven't been here in such a long time." He looks at you. "How about you?"

"I haven't been here since... Few months ago?"

"Ah~ arreso. Let's just look around."

"Arreso Oppa."

You guys try out different rides and booths. Racing cars. Roller coasters. Darts. Bottles. And so much more.

After a couple of hours, you guys walk toward the nearest park.

You guys sit down on the bench.

"What was the your favorite part hmm?"

"Mmm.. When I beat you at that one game..."

"Yah! Only by one point!"

"Yeh~ I even won this stuff animal... And my favorite part was just being with you the entire day... It's nice to hang out with you again..." You hand him the cow stuff animal.

"For me?"

"Yeh~"

"Hmm... My favorite part was... Well same too. Hanging out with you too. It's been so long..." He pinches your check.

"Yah Oppa! That hurts..."

He starts laughing. He sits closer to you and puts one of his arms around you. He looks at the stuffed animal. "Cow-ssi, isn't she cute when she gets mad?" He starts laughing.

"Arreso.. Arreso..."

"Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Jagiya~ Let's go grab some dinner... Hmm? Arreso?" He starts to pout.

----

After having grabbing dinner, he walks you home. He puts his cap on and holds your hand tightly.

"Oppa, how is your comeback going?"

"It's fine. We've just been very busy. I'm sorry I can't see you often. And that whenever I'm with you, I practically have to hide at times..."

"Aniyo Oppa~ It's okay. I understand. I hope your comeback is a success. Take care of the health too, Oppa." You guys walk into your apartment. You guys take the elevator. "I won't be able to see you soon. I can't celebrate your birthday with you..."

"I know. I wish we could. You take care of yourself too huh?" You guys walk toward your apartment door. "We can text and calm often, arreso?" He gives you a hug before leaving. "We'll see each other again soon... I promise."

----

Happy birthday to the maknae Sehun~ 14.12.04 Thank you for always making me laugh and smile! (Love your deep faces plus dancing too ^^)

omg guys. thank you sooo much for the 2500+ views. Kamsahamnida. /bows/

I haven't been writing lately. I have been so busy with school, papers, paperwork, etc. so much this April.

The weather is changing; and I got sick! (Don't get sick!~~~)

EXO comeback! Overdose! I am so excited! Have you seen the new symbol? It's so hard to draw! But I am so excited!

Plus luhan's birthday! (My bias ^^)

After doing all 12 members, I think I am going to switch it. Do anonymous members, meaning any member for that chapter and at times do specific members. ^^

Sorry if you see silly mistakes. I wire these/upload them around 1-2am.

But please visit my updated daily tumblr! "Wecouldbeseoulmates".

Annyeong. Please vote & read. ^^