61. Life With EXO: Kris

{Kris}

----

"Oppa~" You cry. "Where are you?" You suddenly hear thunder and see lightening.

The power went out and the storm grew stronger and stronger. You were home alone watching television. Kris was at a meeting.

You felt scared. You've been through many thunder storms before, but sometimes there are one that are scary than others.

You sat on the couch in the dark. You froze there. Hugging a pillow until Kris comes home. But who knows when he would come home.

"Oppa~" Where are you~"

You hear a big thunder again. "Oppa~" you cry. "Where are you~"

You suddenly hear breathing behind you. But you didn't want to move. Maybe it's just the air conditioner. You felt the breathing grow stronger and stronger.

Arms went you neck. Someone came into your house. When? You felt nervous. You didn't know what to do. It was dark. He or she could kill you right now.

"I... I... I...." The breathing grew stronger.

The lights came on. You slowly then around to see who it was. You feel relieved and safe suddenly. You smile.

The lights go out after a few seconds.

"I'm in your heart..."

----

Guysssss. Did you see Kris's movie pictures. Goodness. It's so nice to see him again. He looks very handsome in the pictures! I hope he's happy ^^ I hope to see him again.

It is raining really badly right now in Vietnam. But I still have power haha. Just it's very loud, and I can't take me nap ;-;

Okay. Bye~