60. Life With EXO: Chen

{Chen}

----

"Hana... Dul... Set..."

"Did you get a good picture?" You ask your friend.

"I think so. Here~" She hands you your camera. "I have to go~ Text me later unnie~ annyeong~" She grabs her bag and runs off.

You grab your bag from the ground. You out it on your shoulders and take a look at the camera.

Not a bad picture... Wait...

You turn around.

"Yah! Chen Oppa!"

He laughs. "Annyeong!"

"Yah! You ruined my picture! You're in the background photo bombing!"

"Yah! It's not my fault!"

"You're such a troll~ Chen Oppa~"

"Aigoo~ Mianhae~ here~" He takes the camera from your hand. "Let's take a new selca~"

He walks closer to you. He puts his arm around your shoulder. "Ready? Hana... Dul.. Set~"

----

Guys. I apologize. Jinja. Sorry I haven't been writing to you. I am in Vietnam right now. I personally like writing with my iPod, but it died. And I need to buy a new charger because mine broke.

I know this isn't then best and its short. Sorry. I have two more members to do. Then I will do the requests.

That reminds me; I have stories and ideas written down, but I haven't been uploading because of wifi and battery.

If you have a request, comment! ^^

I also praise you guys. I can't trembler the last time I checked it... But 19.1k+ and 654 votes. I am so thankful.

I have been having a little rough time adapting to Vietnam because of time zones, etc. it really made my day.

Thank you as always!