40. Life With EXO: Kris

{Kris}

----

"Wake up~"

"Wae Oppa~"

You can feel Kris shaking your shoulder. "Wake up~"

"Let me sleep in~"

Kris suddenly lays next to you. "You're going have to wake up sooner or later."

"Later~" You mumble.

"Yah~ I'll open the curtains if you don't get up. The sun will shine at you."

"Ani Oppa~ Ani~ I'll wake up in few minutes."

Kris gets up and walks toward the curtains. "Hana..."

"Oppa~ ani~"

"Dul~"

"Oppa I'll get up~"

"Set!"

You get up quickly. He didn't pull the curtains yet.

He looks over to find you still half asleep but up. He walks over and sits on the bed.

"Yah~"

"Bo Oppa?"

"Babe, I wasn't going to open the curtains anyway..."

"Jinja?"

"Yeah...your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon." He starts laughing.

You slowly open your eyes and look at Kris. "Gomawo~ Gomawo~ Very nice Oppa~" You can't help but want to fall asleep again. But you know Kris wouldn't let you. You grab onto Kris's arm. You set your head on Kris's shoulder. "Oppa~"

"What~"

"I'm tired~" You lay down again, along with Kris, since you were holding onto his arm.

"Yah~ You need to wake up~ It's already one in the afternoon. I even cooked you brunch."

"Yah Oppa~ Jinja? You cooked?" You look over and he shakes his head. "Daebak Oppa~"

"Wae? You don't think I can cook?" You don't respond to him at first but laugh. "Yah~ I'm telling you...I'm a better cook than artist you know."

"Jinja Oppa?"

"Mmm~ I'm not so bad at being an artist though. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you."

"Aigoo~ Gomawo Oppa~ Yah Oppa~ I find you so funny~"

"Wae? Am I not handsome?"

"Ani you are~"

"Arreso~"

"I hope you can come home early tonight~ You came home around two in the morning last night~"

"Mianhae~"

"It's okay. I understand. You have to practice often. It's okay Oppa~"

"Who said I was practicing last night?"

"Yah Oppa~ What were you doing last night then?"

"Do you know what I did last night?" You shake your head. "Well... I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you..."

"Ah Oppa!"

"Mianhae Mianhae~ Galaxy!~ Galaxy!~ let's go~ hmm? brunch~ I promise to come home early from the galaxy arreso?" He laughs and and lets go of your arm. He tries to get you up again to have brunch with him.

----

Happy 40th Chapter!!!

Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo. I honestly thought of an idea with will involve the shoutouts.

Please read my newest story I just uploaded. It's also an imagine!

I am working on an imagine I will post separately and not with this. The shoutouts will be included there.

It was a dream I had, that I want to "record" and put it into an imagine.

Thank you for 11k+ I am so happy to see that! I am at the dentist right now, and it sucks! So it really made my day seeing the views & votes go up!

I miss kris ;-; I gave him three pickup lines instead of two, sorry.

I am working on two special projects, aka imagines, so please watch out for them!

Vote x follow. Happy summer!

Annyeong!