47. Life With EXO: Tao

{Tao}

----

"Yah~ How did you spill that?"

"Mianhae Oppa~ I didn't mean too.." You were grabbing something to drink. You grabbed some Cola. You were pouring it in a glass but got some on your shirt. "I've cleaned up the counter already. I'll go to the restroom and try to clean it off."

----

You hear a knock on the door.

"Neh~"

"Can I come in?"

"Neh Oppa~ Just open the door."

"Oh neh~" He opens the door. You turn around and look at him. "Here. Just change into my shirt."

"Ani Oppa~ It's okay. It will dry off quick."

"Ah wae~ It's okay. Just wear it."

"Ani Oppa~ I'll just wear my shirt. Yours probably special...made of something special probably... What if I ruin it again."

"Ani~ Yah~ It's okay.." You grabs your hand. He places the shirt into your arms. "Do you know what this shirt is made of?"

"Cotton?"

"Boyfriend material." He quickly closes the door.

You turn around. You look at his shirt. You look at the mirror.

----

You place your shirt on a drying rack. You open the door. "Oppa~ Where are you?"

"In the living room..."

"Neh~ I'm coming..."

"You better be wearing my shirt..."

"I am..."

"Arreso~"

You finally walk into the living room. He turns around when he hears your footsteps. You sit down next to him.

"Mianhae~ I don't think we've met.."

"Oh jinja?"

"I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.."

"Yah~ Are you saying that because I'm wearing your shirt?"

"It looks good on you."

----

{read}

ah. guys. Mianhae. //bows on kneess// lol sorry. I didn't know how to end this. I'm running out of ideas. I wrote four in one day so far. I have to more to write. Asdfghjkl. I need inspiration. I'm going on a break.

Going to write the two other exo-m members later. Then the special. Boom.

Byeeeee. Happy summer. Vote x follow.

Heh heh heh heh.

p.s. oh guys. I've edited and decided to put the member(s) name with the chapter. To make it easier for you guys. At first I didn't want to, cause I wanted to like "surprise" you with the next chapter, not knowing who it is until you read it. But then I thought it be easier for you and me. Because for me, editing. For you (guys), I noticed some followers/viewers read certain members so yeap. Okay bye.