52. Life With EXO: Baekhyun

{Baekhyun}

----

"Baekhyun you're too drunk right now... You drank way too much..."

You tell Baekhyun. He doesn't hear you. You tried carrying him, but it didn't work. All you could do was have his arm around shoulder, while trying to give him balance for walking.

"We're almost there Oppa..." He suddenly stops walking. "Oppa, what's wrong? Oppa..." He puts his arm away from you. He slowly walks in front you. He turns around to face you.

"Let me... Let me... Have one more drink huh? Jagiya..." He gets closer and closer to you. He puts his arms around your neck. "Huh? Jagiya..." You suddenly hear him throw up.

"Ah Oppa~ Oppa~" You can't do anything else. He threw up and was so drunk. You try to help him walk again. You guys were almost home.

----

"Oppa...hold on. We're almost to the bedroom..." You tell him. But he doesn't respond again.

You open the bedroom door. You walk him over to the bed. You put him on the bed. He starts to mumble, but you can't understand him.

You quickly run to tie closer and grab a different shirt. You walk to the bathroom to quickly change. After that, you grab a bowl from a kitchen. You try to get some warm water the the bathroom. You also grab a towel and walk back into the bedroom.

You find Baekhyun still mumbling on the bed.

"Oppa~ Are you awake? It's me~ I'm back... I'm going to help you clean up a little bit.." He continues to mumble.

After a couple minutes of helping him, he suddenly grabs your wrist.

He startles you. "Oppa?" You find no response from him. You continue to help him clean up. You try to let go of his hand but he doesn't. "Oppa~ what's wrong?"

He starts to mumble but then you understood him. "I couldn't help you... I couldn't help you at all... You were sick... So sick... I couldn't do anything. All last week you were sick. To the point you had to go to the hospital... I couldn't even visit you..." He kept his eyes closed but kept talking. "I wanted to but I couldn't. I felt like there was some kind of burden, but I don't know..."

"Ani Oppa~" you tell him. "I'm okay. Huh?~ I'm okay. I'm okay now. It's fine. I understood at that time. It's okay..."

"It's...it's..it's not okay... I know it wasn't. I..I..I..know you understood, but you weren't okay..huh..it makes me sad. It makes me angry at times.. When when I can't be there..."

You start to cry.

"Huh?~ you know how much I love you right? Just tell me give you feel, huh... Don't leave me.. Don't... Don't..leave me, huh? Jagiya..please don't leave me.. I love you~ I.. I.. I.. Will try to to better, arreso? Don't leave me... Don't go.."

He falls asleep after speaking, but he didn't let go of wrist all.

----

I'm sorry. ;-; I should of done a happy Baekhyun. But then I thought of like a "drunk" imagine. {my first drunk imagine!}

IIIIII should be sleeping butttttt: insomnia. Ugh 1am 2am 3am

Gosh I hate it so much; anyone else have insomnia? I could be sleeping but I can't ;; cries. So reading x writing x music.

And staring at EXO pictures. Teehee.

Advice: don't sleep late. Because you don't want health probs later in the future. And acne. Ugh acne. Etc.

Random. Okay bye. Vote x follow.