27. Life With EXO: Kris

{Kris}

----
"Wah Oppa~ That movie was so good!"

"Neh~"

"Oppa, what's your dream?"

"My dream?"

"Mmm. What's your dream? That kid had a dream... What's yours?"

"My dream... To go to the galaxy.. "

"Bo!"

"Galaxy... Galaxy..."

"Wah... Jinja?"

He starts to laugh. "Do you want to grab something to eat?"
"Neh Oppa~"

You guys walk into a coffee shop with baked goods. Kris tells you to sit down, while he orders for you.

----

"Oh Gomawo Oppa~"

"Neh~ Arreso."

You take a bite of cake. "So why's your dream in the galaxy?"

"Galaxy... is happiness..."

"Happiness?"

"Neh~"

"What are you going to do in the galaxy?"

"Mmm... Chill in the galaxy... And bring you in the galaxy..."

"Me?"

"Neh~ You can come to the galaxy with me..." He starts to laugh and drinks his coffee.

"Daebak~ Arreso~ I'll go to the galaxy with you Oppa~..."

"Arreso... To the galaxy..." He points to the sky. "To the stars... To the galaxy... Happiness..."

----

[Read]

I know. Really short. This is my best. I wish I could of done more. Most folio already heard of Kris. I have heard so many stories, articles, and rumors.

I was so sad and depressed. I didn't want to believe it at first. I was hoping it was all a lie. But then came more pictures, articles, rumors, Instagram, weibo... Literally depressed and sad. Cried, hearing their music, seeing pictures, or watching videos; over thinking at night, sleeping late. Praying for him and everyone to be okay, especially his members too.

Praying that he is okay! Hopefully everything will be okay with Kris and EXO. (Wishing Lee Soo Man was there though ;-;) Also for Kris's health... I heard few things about his health not being well, with his heart, so please pray for that too!

If you heard about SM and the rights, and you'd like to petition, let me know! All you have to do is provide name and email; that's it! Giving artists their rights!

Thank you for your constant support! I'm so thankful! I'm so busy, tired, and sick! ;-; Finals are coming! I promised to upload Tao, Baekhyun, & Suho stories, but I haven't gotten the chance. I'm sorry! //bows// I will upload them asap!

Don't forget to vote! Thank you! ^^