72. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

"Yah~ Where do you want to go now?"

"Anywhere Oppa..."

Luhan puts his arm around your shoulder. "Our favorite cafe?~"

"Arreso~" You smiled.

"Arreso!~ Call~" He releases his arm from your shoulder. "Let me take your bag for you."

"Oh Oppa... It's okay..."

"Aye~" He puts his backpack on one side and quickly takes your bag on the other side. He smiles at you.

You reach the cafe. Luhan opens the door for you.

"Gomawo Oppa~"

"You're welcome~ Hehe~" Luhan giggles.

You guys sit down at a table. The waiter comes to you guys. "What would you two like to drink?"

"Oppa~ You order first~" You tell him while still looking at the menu.

You notice Luhan gets closer to you. He looks at the same menu as you. You look over to find Luhan so close to you.

"Bo?"

"You order for me~"

"Huh?~ Oh~ Neh Oppa~"

"Two espresso frappes..." You tell the waiter.

"Neh~" The waiter walks away with the order.

Luhan looks at you. "Nice choice." He giggles.

You softly smack Luhan's cheek away. "Oppa~ You're too close to me~"

"Oh mianhae~" He smiles and scratches the back of his head. "Umm... Are you hungry too? There's breads, muffins, cupcakes, and-"

"Oppa~ I'm fine~ If you're hungry, you can order something to eat."

"Wae? Is this place not good? You're normally somewhat hungry after school. Do you want to go somewhere else to eat then? Tteokbokki? Kimchi stew? Goguma pizza?"

"Oppa~" You try to interrupt him.

"Kimchi rice? Cha Chang Noodles? Kimbab?"

He didn't hear you. You grab onto his hand and shake it. "Oppa~"

"Huh~ Oh bo?"

"I said I'm fine Oppa~ Jinja~"

He looks at his hand. He looks at you and smiles.

"Ah wae~"

"Nothing~"

The waiter comes with the drinks. "Here are your drinks. Enjoy." He sets down the drinks.

You were about to grab drinks. But you look at Luhan. "Oppa~"

"Bo?"

"Let go of my hand...."

"Huh..." He looks down. "Oh... Mianhae~" He lets go of your hand. He quickly grabs the two drinks. "Here~" He hands you the drink first with a nervous but cute smile.

"Gomawo~"

"Are you guys a new couple dating?" The waiter says.

You look at him. "No we're not..."

"Oh mianhae~ You guys look like boyfriend and girlfriend... Since you guys aren't, you're cute."

"Bo?" Luhan suddenly says out if nowhere.

The waiter looks at Luhan. "Not you... But you are pretty handsome though." He laughs. The waiter looks back at you. "Want to go out sometime?"

"Umm... No thank you. Thank you though."