74. Life With EXO: Kris

{Kris}

----

"Oppa~ I miss you~ Bogoshipda~"

"I know~ Mianhae~ I'll come to you soon I promise~ Mianhae~ For making you go through this~ Mianhae~ When I come, I'll spoil you~ Jinja~ Abythubg you want~"

"Ani Oppa~ It's okay~ I just want to see you so much~ I miss hanging out with you~"

"I know~ Mianhae~ All we can do is call.. Text.. And video chat like right now~ Just few more weeks~ and find worry~"

"Neh Oppa~"

You get up a little bit from laying in bed. You fix the angle of your laptop. You lay back down and readjust the blankets.

"Are you tired?~"

"Ani Oppa~ I'm okay~"

"Are you sure? It's past midnight over there already..."

"Oppa~ I'm okay~ I'm glad I get to see you~ even though it's not in person, I'm glad we get to video chat everyday for couple of minutes~"

"Mianhae~ for making you to through this~ It's my situation, and you're going through this with me... And still supporting me~" You see him smile. He looks down plays with his fingers. He looks back up to his webcam. "I love you~ Saranghae~ Won ai ni~ Gomawo~ For everything~"

"Oppa~ Saranghae~ I love you Kris~ Won ai ni Wu Yi Fan~" You chuckle and you see him laugh.

"I think you're tired by now~"

"Oppa~ Ani~ No I'm not~"

"Few days ago when we video chatted, I caught you dozing off for few seconds~ I even took a picture of it~ See?" He shows you his phone and he was right.

"Oppa! That's so embarrassing! Delete!"

"Ani! I must keep this as a memory~"

"Oppa!~"

"It's late now~ You should go to sleep~ I'll call you or text you, then we'll video chat, okay?"

"Neh Oppa~"

"And also... Most likely tomorrow, you'll recurve a package from me~"

"Jinja? A package for me? Wae?~ What's in it Oppa?"

"Neh~ Just for you~ I can't tell you~ you'll have to wait and find out~ I used a different name though~ but you'll know it's from me because if the red and punk wrapping~"

"Jinja? Red and pink wrapping?~ Oppa~ Please tell me~ Please Oppa~" You try to show him a cute pout face with puppy eyes.

"Ani~ Annyeong~ Go to sleep~ Arreso? annyeong~ Good night~"

"Arreso... Oppa~ Annyeong~ Good night~" you wave to him.

He waves back. "Annyeong~ Happy Chinese Valentine's Day~" He waves then winks.

----

iiiii miss you kris~ wu yi fan ;-;

Sorry this was short. Sorry this was more dialogue then info.

More notes/explanation will be within the next chapters!

ooooo what's in the package? up to you to choose what you want/think. Me? It would of been: food (duh), pictures, DIY projects by him, & some kind of stuffed animal. Or clothing/jewelry. Mainly meaningful the must important, like handpicked/DIYed by him. Lol.

Good night!