41. Life With EXO: EXO {Long} Special

{EXO}: Long Special

----

"Oppa~"

"Bo?"

"Isn't the food good?"

"Mmm~ Here~" He feeds you a piece of sushi.

"Gomawo Oppa~"

He smiles and continues to eat.

You were at a Japanese restaurant with your family for a celebration. Your family had managed to get a private room for the celebration party.

It was quite a while you have been with him. It was nice seeing him again, along with your whole family.

After quite a while of everyone getting along with each other, there was a big crash. No one had cared at first. Everyone continued talking and drinking with one another.

Then the all doors were opened. It catches everyone attention. You find a man standing with a can in his hands.

He was wearing a formal gray suit. You notice he had a scar on his face. Also, his right eye was unusual.

He was giving a warning. A warning of South and North Korea. How a war is going to begin. North Koreans would be everywhere. They were going to be surrounded everywhere watching you. The can he was holding was an explosive bomb. Once he pulls the lid off, the bomb would go off.

You slowly grab onto his arm. "Oppa~ What do we do?"

"Don't worry~" He pays your arm. "I'll protect you."

You look around to find everyone scared. No one could do anything. The restaurant building was four floors. The workers around the man were on the ground. Your family seemed even more scared.

You see someone on the outside running. You see more and more people running. And then begins your family. People were running back and forth.

You finally get him and grab onto his hand. He quickly led you out with your whole family. You guys quickly run with the crowd to the front. The crowd became bigger and bigger.

You lost him. You got separated from him. You aren't together with him anymore.

"Jagiya! Jagiya!" You hear him scream.

"Oppa!~ Oppa!~" You start crying. You couldn't go to the front anymore because it was so crowded.

"Jagiya! Where are you?"

"Oppa~ I can't make it up there...it's too crowded up there."

You could sense him panicking at this moment. You were panicking on the inside too. You invited him in the first place. You lost each other.

"Jagiya~ I'll meet you out there~ Arreso? Be careful!" You hear him scream louder. "Jagiya...don't be scared arreso? Don't cry..." He screams louder. "Saranghae!~"

You can't help but cry. "Oppa!" You scream as loud as you can. "Saranghae!~"

You quickly wipe away your tears. You try to find a way to escape before the bomb goes off. You try to push forward but you can't. The only choice is to go to the back.

You quickly run back to the private. You remember there was a back emergency door there. You had passed the man with the scar. He hasn't pull the can's lid yet. He was just standing there.

Luckily you met your cousin and his family. You quickly run with them to the back go escape.

When you room toward the emergency door, you find the back to be like a roof. You see people jumping off.