13. Life With EXO: Chanyeol

{Chanyeol}

----

"Yah. Look who we got here huh? Aigoo~"

"Get your hands off me...." You couldn't help it. You just wanted to die. Why did you have to go to this school... Why did he even have to pick on you...

"Yah! Everyone. Look at the scars on her hand. Aigoo~ Little miss wanted to die huh?" Everyone started to laugh. But you didn't want to look up. "Arreso.. Ka! Ka! Just go and die huh! Not even your parents or siblings want you huh? I saw them last week. They looked so happy. Huh?"

You wanted to punch him. You couldn't stand it. Everything was true. You closed your book and slowly stood up. You grab your bag.

"Yah!" He snatches your bag and throws it in the ground. "Yah Pabo!" He turns you around and grabs your collar. He pushes you into the wall. "Yah sh-"

You close your eyes. Nothing happens. You hear every gasps. You opens your eyes.

You read the name tag.

Park ... Ch ... Ch ... Park Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol?

He was defending you. Holding onto the wrist before it hit you.

"Yah dude, let her go huh? Are you really going to do this? But also hit a girl?" Chanyeol said.

"Yeh~ Wae? Huh? What ... you ... huh... Chanyeol-ssi? What are you? Her night and shining armor huh?" Every laughs.

"Umm...umm yeh! I am huh! You shouldn't do this!"

"Arreso maybe I'll just hit you!" He releases your collar and throws a punch at Chanyeol. He dodges. Chanyeol hits him back. He gets back up and hits Chanyeol. You can't help it. You wait and kick him in the stomach.

The teacher walks into the room in that exact time. "You two! Clean up after class!"

----

"Yah! Do you hear me?" He keeps dragging you by your arm. "Yah! Are you crazy? Just let me die, huh! Wae did you have to follow me up here? Yah! Chanyeol-ssi!"

"Bo! Wae?" He turns around to face you. "Wae huh? Wae do you want to die huh? Wae do you want to kill yourself? Huh?"

"Yah! Why are yelling at me huh! Are you crazy! Wae did you even follow me up here huh? You could of just left after we cleaned up... And Yeh! I want to die. I am not happy at all. You shouldn't have stopped me. Just let me die." You try to release his hand from your arm.

"Yah! Wae! Huh? Wae! Wae don't you want to leave huh? Don't you want to finish school? College? Live your dream huh? Yeh! I followed you up here. I had a bad feeling you were going to do something. You kept crying when we were cleaning..."

"You might have a dream, but I don't." You start crying, while yelling at him. "I've lost everything...I have no family. No one supports me. I have to work everyday. Everyone teases me. Everyone calls me names... Makes lies... Huh? I have no support. Everything is gone. Huh? Don't you understand? I am on this rooftop. I just wanted to die. No one will even remember me..."

"Yah! I will!" He screams. He starts crying.

"Bo? Are you crazy? Do you know why people will make fun of you then? Huh? Pabo... You will be bullied like me. Pushed around... You'll hear lies and rumors everywhere..."

"So... Who cares huh. I'll support you. I'll help you, huh... I'll be your friend, arreso? I'll be your care taker. I'll be your umm.. "oppa", arreso? Wae... Can't you ... Ugh... Just don't give up. Don't die. Please. Yeh~ I barely know you. But we can be friends now huh... I rarely cry. Now look at me huh..."

He was crying so hard. He was one of the happiest people in the school. He was crying right in front of you, on the rooftop.

You fall onto the ground crying. You think all of the bad memories.

Chanyeol knees down in front of you. He lets go of your arm. You start crying into your palms.

All the bad memories come to you within minutes.
Chanyeol releases your hands from your face. He offers you a hug.

You can't help but continue to cry. You cry on his shoulders. All the memories...

The times where you been teased.
For your looks and actions.

The times where people pushed you.

The times where you heard lies and rumors.

The times where people threw paper and items at you.

The times where you heard whispers in front and behind you.

Everything.

"Yah~ Please don't cry..." You hear him say. He now looks in front of you. You look back up and face him. He was crying along. Like he was reading your mind or his thoughts were coming up.

"Please... Oppa will take care of you~ ..."

----

Yah. ㅠㅠ Aigoo. I hope you liked it. Sorry sorry~~~ ㅠㅠ Yah~ I wrote this at 1am again. Now I'm posting it around 2am. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Please like and vote!

Annyeong!

Ah~ This is actually dedicated to my friend's friend. She doesn't have a wattpad, but please vote & like for her. But pray that she doesn't attempt to kill herself please. Thank you ... Gomawo~