7. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

-----

"You have to score at least a B+ to pass this semester you know right? You're not an awful student. You just need a little more to pass."

"Yeh teacher~"

"Tell you what. Since the test is next Friday, this week I'll set you up with a tutor. This week you can go over anything that you don't understand. Next week before Friday, you can get extra help if needed. You don't want to take this course again, right?"

"Yeh Teacher~"

"Hmm...I'll set you up with him." The teacher points. You look up. "Lu Han. Luhan."

He looks up from reading his book. "Yeh Teacher~".

"Do you think you're free this week? Maybe next week too?" Luhan starts to nod. "Can you tutor her?" He starts to you at you. He nods again. "Thank you Lu Han." The teacher starts gathering the papers.

"You can go back to your seat now. There's about two minutes of class left."

"Yeh~ Kamsahamnida." You bow and leave.

You go back to your desk and gather your things. You look over at Luhan. He was still reading his book.

Luhan. Lu Han. The smartest kid in class. He was going to tutor you. You guys never talked before. He was in those "popular groups". He was always surrounded by guys and girls. He did sports like soccer, basketball, and football. And he still managed to be the smartest of the class.

The bell rang and everyone was leaving for lunch. You go to your locker and grab your books and lunch. Once you go to the cafeteria, you manage to find a table. You set your books down and start eating lunch.

You look around for Luhan. He was sitting about two to three tables away from you. You look back down and finish your lunch.

"Hi. Do you mind if I sit here?" You look up so surprised seeing Luhan.

"Oh umm. Uhh you can sit with your friends. You don't have to sit with me..."

"Oh I want to sit with you. Is it fine?"

"Oh yeh~" You quickly move your books.

"Thanks. So what did you need help with?"

"Oh umm math but there's also little science involved.."

"Oh, I can help you with that. No problem."

You slightly bow your head. "Oh kamsahamnida~"

He starts to laugh. "No problem. Where do want to study this and next week?"

"Umm anywhere I guess. Just not my place please."

"Umm...how about my place? Like after school? Luckily I have no sports after school whatsoever this month. Do you want to start today?"

"Oh umm sure. And sure..."

"Arreso. What's your number?" He takes out his phone and hands it to you. "Here." You do the same and take out your phone.

The bell rings.

-----

After eight hours of school, you go to your locker and grab your bag and books. Your phone starts to ring.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh annyeong ____, meet me in front of drinking fountain near the staircase."

"Oh...yeh~"

"Arreso, annyeong."

Luhan was going to tutor you. You were going to his house. You were going to hang out with him. Sort of weird.